25. And thats the deal

Soon the evening came as the last game of the olympics prevailed

The host had announced all the athletes competing, and he
Sounded especially proud when he announced that Jennie was the youngest competing and how she made it into the finals.

The athletes began walking in and finally so did Jennie, in her black and white Adidas sponsored outfit, with her long black hair neatly tied back into a ponytail to avoid getting in her eyes.

She bowed slightly to the camera as she saw it focused on her as she walked, and then never gave it a second glance.

As she was here, the hosts had explained the rules to everyone regarding the point system, and how since they're extra farther and timed, an exact bulls eye accounts for 15, but it had never happened before as most only focus on getting a 10.

"Wahhh she looks great" Lisa said as she saw her on TV.

"You know what they say, seeing a person on TV is certainly different.." Hobi's mom had said as she came back to sit down with a platter full of their usual shrimp chips snack.

The clock displayed their current time of 5 p.m, meaning this game would end soon and then by 7:30 the closing ceremony would start and end around mid night.

Jennie took her position as she stood behind the assigned podium where she would get on, as she put on the ear protectors and head gear assigned by the staff who then left.

Everyone was in a fatter distance and behind a divider, which marked a safe distance for the sake of their ears.

Being a sensitive event, usually pregnant women were not advised to be there either.

"Shooters take your stand" the voice called out as all the women went up and stood.

The next command to ready the gun called, as they picked up the 10m rifle, which was the event they were competing for, and placed it on their chest with a brace, prepping it to the adjustments they required.

"That looks dangerous" sun-hee, said as she saw them all holding rifles up.

"Well it is a shooting event" Namjoon replied smiling at her who just shivered at how abnormal this was for her.

The parents who noticed just chuckled at her being so innocent with this.

"Sun-Hee, join us tomorrow and the day after hm? You can't say no because I insist" Namjoon's mother said to her as Namjoon widened his eyes.