11. Hell just happened

"Hyung!"

The two of them instantly pulled away from each other's warmth's as they recognised the voice.

Turning around they saw a very startled hobi standing there with a chocolate ice cream in his hands, staring at the pair wide eyed.

"Jisoo?"
He stood there as his mouth was wide and his jaw was dropped.

He used his free hand to point between the two of them as he began stuttering.

"Y-you... both? Kids, wait kiss, y-you two kiss. Oh god. W-what" he asked as he frantically pointed a finger between the two.

He seemed to be in a state of shock having a mental crisis, so both Jisoo and Jin looked at each other for a moments before standing up, paying and running out with a very concerned hobi and his chocolate Ice cream.

They reached a hangout spot as they sat his down, the two of them standing before him as if he was a child and they were about to scold him.

Hobi was still both confused and concerned on eBay had happened earlier.

"Are you both dating" he finally managed to spit out as he looked up between the two.

The two on the other hand were completely taken aback by his words.

"What? No!"

"Absolutely not"

He got a little startled by the two suddenly shouting.

"But you two were..." he started as he was implying the events that had happened earlier at the bar.

"Look we were drunk okay...." Jin started as Jisoo looked at him.

"It was probably a spur of the moment thing since we were under the influence of alcohol, but trust me. It had no meaning and is a one time thing. No dating or feelings" he said as Jisoo heard every single word.

She didn't know why, but those words had stung her.

Her heart was a hurt by the words he said, even though she mentally knew she shouldn't be.

He was right, wasn't he?

They were drunk, and it happened because they were drunk.

But why did it hurt her when he said it with no feelings.

Her mind was telling her something else, which her heart refused to listen to.

But she knew where she was right now, she was with the other two and she knew she couldn't cry or show her hurt here.

Instead she pretended to agree along with everything he said, knowing that hobi was in front of her itself.

"Okay... so no feelings at all?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow between the two.

He didn't mind if they were in fact dating, in all honesty, he just didn't want to be burdened with a huge secret.

"Yes no dating at all" Jisoo said pointedly as she faced him.

He nodded in understanding before Jin had started again.

"And you, better not tell anyone what you just saw, keep the secret and take it to your grave. If anyone finds out we're done for because of how much they'll tease us. Got it? Under no circumstances must they find out" Jin said as he placed his hand on hobi's shoulders staring at him pointedly.

Hobi just sighed and looked back up.

"Fine, I won't tell anyone, but if you two do end up catching feelings, not saying you will stop glaring Jisoo, but if you do, then you better not make me cover for you two all the time" he said as Jin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever" he said rolling his eyes as they all sighed collectively.

What kind of shit did they get themselves into.

"I should've just taken the other street" he muttered but the other two had heard.

"Yeah why were you taking this street in the first place, this street doesn't have anything and is farther than our house" Jisoo started as she realised something.

"Oh yeah, there's practically nothing except the bar in this street, why were you here" Jin continued skeptically.

"Were you going to break the law? You know you can go to bars and stuff at our age but even we can't go clubbing. We're you going to go clubbing? You can't even drink yet!" Jin continued in realisation as hobi was once again taken aback.

"No! I just heard someone was selling puppies here and wanted to take a look" he said putting his now empty hands up on surrender.

Jin and Jisoo looked at each other momentarily before nodding.

"Yeah that seems more reasonable than his breaking a law" she said as she turned back to him.

"But really? Puppies on a club street?" Jin questioned as hobi shrugged.

"Let's just get home" he sighed momentarily once again as they all collected their belongings and made their way home.

Both Jin and Jisoo stopped at a medical store to get breath mints because their parents were both at home.

And well, I don't think they would really appreciate two of their kids returning with an alcohol stench drowning them.

They both bid goodbye to hobi whose house came first, with a subtle reminder which sounded more of a threat, about the secrecy he had to keep about the events that had happened earlier.

The evening was in a frenzy to say the least.

After he had gone in, the two were in complete and total awkward silence as they made their way to their houses, muttering a small goodbye to each other as they stepped through their front doors.

But what they both didn't know is that the minute each of them and returned to their bed rooms both of them had heaved a huge sigh at the events.

"What the hell just happened"