4.A year older

Taehyung stepped out of his car at the cross lanes as he thanked the cab driver.

He got his suitcases out the car as he walked down three houses, meeting the familiar street lights that flickered, being old now.

His converse sneakers walked further as dried leaves crunched beneath them.

Spotting the familiar house, he saw the blue plate that indicated the house number aside.

Tugging his suit case, he opened the gate as he stepped over the small levelled platform.

He walked up to the door, before stepping the two Steps and going inside.

His parents were already here, he knew that as it was a gathering, so he chose to come here first.

He left the shoes he wore, replacing it with the Jung homes grey house slippers,

Leaving the suitcase he stepped into the home further as the eyes of the adults in the living room met his.

"Oh Taehyung-ah!" His mom exclaimed as she stood up Giving her son, whom she hadn't seen physically in a while a hug.

His father also came pulling him into his embrace.

"Have you been eating? Why had your face grown skinnier. Are they starving you?" His mom started on with the usual rambling about how he looked at that moment.

He smiled at that.

"Ani, mom I'm fine. If anything I just look more handsome" he boasted himself as she just chuckled.

"Taehyung -ah welcome back" one of the other mothers shouted from the living room as he bowed at them.

"It's nice to see you aunty"

"Aish look at this kid. Him and Jennie are the exact same. They basically grew up with us yet they act so formal. Just be free Taehyung-ah" Lisa's mom said smiling at him as he nodded.

"They're all waiting for you inside, go on ahead. We'll meet for actual dinner in An hour or two" his mom said squeezing his fore arm a little as Taehyung nodded.

"Okay. I'll see you later. I'll see you all later" he said the last statement to the rest of the people bowing at them before going upstairs to hobis room.

He opened the door as he was met with a bunch of excited squeals and hugs being thrown at him.

"Aish look at this punk. Did he grow taller? He's the same height as me now" Jin exclaimed as he stood beside him.

Taehyung just laughed in response engulfing the elder in a hug.

"I still missed you" he said as Jin hugged him back.

"Me too"

They all sat down once again as Taehyung was situated between Jisoo and Jimin.

"I'm glad you'll be here for my birth day, be it your Last day or not, my youngest sibling has to be there" Jisoo said patting his back

"Of course, we got lucky this time." He said smiling at Jisoo.

"Yeah you could only come for a day earlier" Namjoon. Said to Taehyung.

If you didn't get it yet, Jisoo, Namjoon and Taehyung are siblings.

Soon the door opened once again, as if that didn't happen enough times, and in stepped Jennie.

"Sorry I'm late everyone" she said as she came in, her brunette hair swaying with her.

"Jennie-Yah!" Jisoo shrieked embracing her best friend.

Jennie stumbled a bit at the sudden embrace but returned the hug.

"It's been way too long" Jin replied hugging his younger sister.

"Right? I feel like we've been apart a year, when in reality it had been two months" she said after hugging everyone, including yoongi before settling Down next to Jisoo and Taehyung.

"Right right. Will you come back for your birthday?" Lisa asked hopefully as Jennie sighed.

"I'll be at the European institute. But TaeTae will be there with me" she said sadly about the far trip.

"Being sports people is hard" Taehyung replied also sighing.

Throughout this book we have mentioned basically every character in theory except Jennie and Taehyung, so here it is.

Both Jennie and Taehyung are part of the Korea's national teams, and the Olympic one.

Taehyung for basketball, and Jennie for archery and shooting.

They were scouted back as freshmen while they were training seriously, and they trained even harder in the local training centre, from before school hours and after school hours, before joining The official teams in 11th Grade.

Now they were two of the most successful sports stars in their countries as they often did sports campaigns for sports brands and events, and even had to do a publicity Cf together.

Why?

It was pretty big news that they both were childhood friends.

Many thought they were together too.

They appeared on TV frequently, and a lot of people watched them seeing that they had good visuals as well.

But other than that, their sports skills were legendary.

They were known as some of the best players in their respective teams, and Jennie was very well known in the sports category for her pin point accuracy.

They were both very successful as they earned a lot of cash.

They could have moved out and lived in a bigger house comfortably, but their parents made them put their earnings into savings so they could use it once they graduated high school and were ready to move out independently.

So here they were, still competing.

Either way they rarely stayed at their own houses, from being on international competitions a lot or just sleeping at the training institute.

Yet their bond with the others remained unbreakable.

As what were a few miles going to hinder a life long friendship stage.

They wouldn't.

And here they were all together, the time apart not impacting their close relationships as they got along splendidly, not even a little bit of awkwardness detected.

As this was their relationship.

A relationship they all fight for.