19. "Hey! What are you two doing here?!"

"What?!" Lisa screeched as he said that.

He held his ears as they rang due to her high pitched screech.

"I said... we... are.., locked.... in" he said as he emphasised every word to her.

"What do you mean we're locked in?! How are we going to get home? Wait what are we even going to do in here. We're in school Jungkook we're locked in school! I don't even want to be in here during the day I'd much rather not be here doing the night! Wait does that mean we have to sleep here?! It's pitch dark and there's no beds! We don't even have any electricity!" She said as she went into a full panic mode at their situation.

Jungkook just rubbed his temples at her constant yelling since it was clearly not doing them anything not getting them anywhere at the moment.

"Lisa.." he started as she was still rambling on to herself frazzled.

"Lisa" he said once again more firmly noticing the girl who was pacing back and forth.

He rolled his eyes before grabbing her shoulders forcing her to face him.

"LISA" he said much louder and his actions were enough to get her attention.

"What?" She said as looked up to him and he clearly saw the distress she was in right now.

"Look..." he started as he began to try and attempt to ease her mind.

"We're clearly stuck in the school. I know that.

But listen, honestly even if we weren't we would probably just be stuck outside in the cold, with the rain battering everywhere.

Right now this is better than that.

Plus, I realised that the hallways are filthy and there's no way we're spending the night here, but the library is there, which has couches, and that is so much better than the cold floors.

On top of that, there's lamps in there for those students that need more light while reading, those few can last until we call asleep, and they should have a few blankets in there for female students, and that should be good.

So calm down, we have a solution for now, we'll be fine.

Someone will find us tomorrow morning and we can just explain our situation on how we got locked inside" he said calmly as the girl started to calm down to his voice and relaxed.

She looked up at his as she understood what he said.

"Okay" she muttered and he nodded letting go of her shoulders.

They walked to the library further down, as they made it.

Opening the door, Jungkook was never more glad that the lamps were always right near the entrance.

Grabbing one they began to get their needs, like the other lamps were being put nearby as they found the blankets and settled down.

"See this isn't too bad" he said as he looked at Lisa.

She just gave her own couch that she was laying on a quick pat before facing him and smiling.

They had that eye contact for a moment, or two, as they stared at each other's faces, which were barely illuminated by the small electronic lamp on the table in front of them.

Jungkook was the first to break their eye contact as he looked away, slightly coughing awkwardly.

Glancing to his watch he saw that getting everything together due to having to go on a manhunt for the blankets and Lisa's panic session had taken them a good 45 minutes. As he saw it was now 8:45.

He realised they had probably no means of getting food right now, which meant they were skipping dinner.

"I guess skipping one mean isn't too bad. I can sleep on an empty stomach, can you?" He asked as he faced her who in response just looked at him quizzically.

reading her confused face he was quick to explain what he meant.

"Dinner? It's 8:45 and we have no food" he said as Lisa then made an expression of understanding, but soon began chuckling.

This time it was Jungkook's turn to face her confused.

"You're really an idiot if you think I can sleep on an empty stomach. I did skip my break, which means I have Left over gimbap" she said as she dug through her bag momentarily only to pull out a rectangle shaped container.

Jungkook could feel his mouth watering as he looked at the box and even had licked his lips before he looked away embarrassed.

Lisa, who noticed his behaviour, had been quick to chuckle at him.

"Want some?" She offered as he faced her again raising an eyebrow.

"Really?" He quirked as she nodded.

"There's enough for me to share with you and so we both won't sleep hungry. Sure it may not be regular portions but it's enough, and hey, we're in no portion to be picky here" she said.

He just gave her another 'are you really sure', type of look to which she just gestured him to dig in as she room her first bite of the cut up piece.

Smiling he also took one with his hand, which he had washed earlier, and biting into it.

It may have been cold, and it certainly wasn't freshly made, like it was preferred to be eaten by most, but he could swear it felt like one of the best meals he had.

He didn't know why.

But it just felt nice eating it with a friend, as they were trapped in the same building under the same sky, laughing as they chatted amongst themselves.

Even after they finished, they talked and laughed some more, which was a long awaited encounter as they had usually bickered more, and they soon found themselves falling asleep to these memories.

Jungkook with his hand behind his head while Lisa had snuggled into the back of her own couch.

And that's how they remained until the next morning.

When the janitor had come and they had to explain the whole situation so that they could clear up what had happened and avoid the misunderstanding of what it had actually looked like.

Because in his point of view, it certainly wasn't a pretty scene.

But the words those woke them up would probably be stuck in their heads as a memory alarm.

"Hey! What are you two doing here?!"