12. Maybe

Rosé put the last book in her bag from locker before leaning against it.

"Aish I hate school right now.." she muttered to herself as she closed it.

"Who knew Rosé would hate school" Lisa said popping beside her as Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Please Lisa you only come here cause your parents force you, plus lunch. I on the other hand actually try and pay attention in class" she said as she flicked her forehead.

Lisa brought her hand up and pouted in response.

"Yah this is considered abuse you know" she said with her voice raised a little in annoyance.

"As if you jumping on my every single day isn't. You're not only physically deteriorating but even mentally" The taller said in response.

"Deter- deti- de what?" Lisa asked as Rosé just groaned in frustration slumping back on her locker door.

"Hey what does it mean. Did you curse at me?" Lisa said shaking her arm.

"You're going to pull my whole arm of if you continue." Rosé told her pulling her arm away as she rotated her now aching shoulder.

"Anyways..." Lisa started as Rosé sighed.

"Let's go to lunch come on" she said as she snaked an arm around Lisa's as the pair made their way into the large dining hall provided.

They easily doing their friend group, which consisted of two other girls as they sat across them.

Rosé wasn't very popular and neither was Lisa.

They were more on the chill side and didn't care for the drama that much, they preferred to mind their own business and not get involved with the popular girls.

They preferred their small friend group and so did the other two.

On the other hand, both Jimin and Jungkook were pretty popular. They had a big friend group and sat in the centre of the hall, as cliche as it might seem.

Both hobi and Namjoon were also a part of that friend group, but they weren't into as much drama, they were a bit more of the calmer side.

And you won't believe the amount of jealousy that occurs between other girls when they know that they all and
Lisa and Rosé are really really good friends, grew up together and live across the same street.

Well it's a madhouse to say the least.

"Hey" the two greeted as they sat across Juri and Mina.

The other two greeted them back as they put down their bags.

"We will be right back, we'll just go and get our lunch" Lisa said as she pointed over to the food and they nodded.

Both Lisa and Rosé stood in line as they looked over the days menu, getting heir lunch cards out.

"Yah look their serving pork backbone soup today" Lisa exclaimed pointing at the menu.

Rosé just looked in the direction and smiled when she saw her favourite food.

"There's crab too. We're both winning!" She exclaimed back as the two high fived.

They got their food on their trays and walked past the hall of bustling teenagers, finally reaching their table.

They all ate for a few minutes, casually gossiping at a few recent events that took place.

They had finished their food in a span of 10 minutes but nevertheless sat there talking, that was until a familiar voice had interrupted them.

"Rosé Yah, I really need to talk to you" Jimin said from behind her startling the crap out of her.

"Jeez Jimin, way to approach someone" she replied.

"Sorry, but we need to talk. Right bow" he said as he pulled her away no matter how much she was protesting.

As they kept going she managed to pry his arm off of her as they now were walking and ended up at a empty hallway, far away from every thing.

"So what did you need to talk about that was so secretive that you needed to drag me to a murder like hallway" she said deadpanned as he rolled his eyes.

"Just listen" he uttered as she stood there waiting for him to speak up on whatever it was that was so important for him to tell her that he had to have dragged her from the confinement of her friends gossip session.

"Okay I really need you to do me a favour, it's very important and I can't have anyone knowing" he said as he glanced around once while saying the words.

"Depends on what it is, it seems pretty important now that we're here" she said emphasise the last words by pointing to the isolated hallway the two were standing in.

"Okay so... you know Yuri right?" He asked as she raised an eyebrow at the mention of the principals daughter.

"Look if this is about setting you two up, hate to break it to you but that won't work. I'm not close with her" she said in matter-of-fact way.

"Oh god no. It's actually the opposite" he said scratching his nape as he looked at her.

"You want me... to make her, hate you?" She asked quizzically as she was confused as to where this conversation was going.

"Well you're half way there" he said even more nervous, which made her even more curious as to whatever the crap was going on.

"Spit it out Jimin we don't have all day" she said impatiently as she tapped her foot.

"Well, I need you to be my fake girlfriend" he said quietly as she didn't hear it.

"Your what?" She asked genuinely curious and a little impatient.

"Fake girlfriend" he said muttering it so quietly that she was still left clueless.

"Fake what? Speak up Jimin for gods sake"
She replied rolling her eyes as he took one last approach at confidence.

"Fake girlfriend" he said audibly enough so she heard it.

"YOU WHAT!" She yelled as he clamped his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

"Shh shh shh. Shut up or someone will hear you" he said as she just pried his arm off.

"That's the least of my concerns" she said rolling her eyes.

"Let me at least explain first" he said as she looked at him.

Sighing she pulled her palm to her fore head.

"Go on"