~Part 1~

Basically here's some background info

Characters:
Y/n (you): 16 years old.
Tommy (your little brother): 5 years old
Toby/tubbo (Tommys twin brother): 5 years old
Dream/Clay (your boy bestie): 17 years old
George (your neighbor): 17 years old
Micheal/ranboo(FAKE RANBOO NAME also George's little brother): 6 years old
Niki (your girl bestie): 16 years old
Quackity/Alex (your older brother): 18 years old
Nick(friend): 16 years old
Karl(friend): 16 years old
April(Nikis mom) 42 years old
Ann and mike (mom and dad) 40 and 43 years old

Y/n POV
It's 7:45pm mom and dad are having a fight "typical" you whisper to yourself. You look down beside your bed Tommy and Toby are playing with a toy train. "Boys time for bed." They look up at you and whine "please just 5 more minutes." You sigh "fine just 5 more minutes, no more." They cheer as they go back to playing. You hear your older brother walk past your room then he retraces his steps and opens your door. "Mom and dad are fi-" You interrupt him "I know just keep it down." As you motion your head to the two little boys. Alex sighs and sits down on your bed. You hug him "When will this stop." A tear falls from your face. Alex wasn't good with emotional people. "Hey there it's gunna be fine. Mom and dad always fight..." You look down at the two little boys. You shake your head "There gunna have a terrible future." Alex squeezes you tighter "don't say that, everything will work out. Trust me." You smile and wipe your tears. "Come on boys bed time. You can stay in here with me." Alex looks at you and nods as he walks out, back to his room. The boys come up beside you both on each sides of you. Toby has a little bear stuff animal and Tommy has a stuffed giraffe. You kiss both of them on the forehead and says goodnight. You stare up at the ceiling hearing your mom and dad fight. A tear slowly falls from your eye. You get up and lock the door. "Just in case... Right?" You get back down in bed and close your eyes, relaxing and drift off to sleep.

A/n This is my first time lowkey trying on a fan fic
There maybe some spelling errors.

449 words :)