Chapter 16

Today was Monday morning meaning I had to make an appearance at Bell Lake Public High School for eight whole hours.  Lucky me.  I had to super best friends for support though, which was amazing.  My best friend since eight grade, Clarissa, and my best guy friend, Cole. 

Clarissa and I were both really quiet, and both on the quiz bowl team together.  She runs track and I compete in FFA events and showed livestock.  We have almost nothing in common but it all seems to work out just fine.

Now Cole was a different story.  He is  caption of the swim team and a two-time state champ.  I have no idea what event, but the main thing you need to take out that was state champ.  He is fairly smart just like Clarissa and I.  I have no idea how we became friends with.  He was new freshman year, so we kinda took him under our wing, and oh yeah, he is smokin' hot too.

My friends are pretty great.  Now those two are like my main friends, but I have a lot others just not as close. 

I walked into first period English with Mr. Gregory right before the tardy bell rang.  I quickly took my seat in the middle right behind Clarissa and to the left of the basketball team caption Cameron.  Cameron is a total jackass
and a complete player. 

"Can I copy your notes from last Friday?" Cameron whispered tapping me on shoulder. 

"No!" I whispered back.  "Maybe instead of going off into Cameron Landia  during the lecture, you should take some actual notes."

"Fine whatever, apparently someone hit you with a crabby stick this morning." He bit back

"I'm not in the mood Cameron,"  I snarled.

"Trouble in paradise, doll face," He spat.

I quickly turned around to the front, ignoring that comment, just as Mr. Gregory was calling my name for roll.

"Becca Perkins," Mr Gregory piped.

"Here," I mumbled. 

The rest of the day dragged on.  I was hoping that I would be able to sneak out during lunch to go to the hospital and see Grant.  Unfortunately no such luck, as my Algebra teacher wanted to discuss my assignments with me before I was off to the stock show.  Thankfully, my mom had already told the school that I was going to be gone the remainder of the week.  So the rest of the week would be a mix of stock show prep, Grant, and of course stock show. 

Finally the last bell rang and I was out of study hall.   I waved bye to Cole and Clarissa, and made a beeline for the door. 

I raced down the highway going just over the speed limit and pulled into the hospital parking lot.

I locked my grey Impala, and walked through the doors of the hospital.  The smell of hospital over whelmed my nose.  Quickly, I hurried over to the elevators and pushed the 5th floor. 

556 was the room I was looking for.  I found it, but when I walked inside he was missing.

A/N
Oh no where is Grant?  Did he wake up,  did he get moved to another room, or just getting tests done?

What is your impression on Cameron?  Total douche right, or maybe he's not as bad as he seems. 

I posted a cast and I'll be add Cole and Clarissa to it soon.  Tell me what you guys think of it.

Comment and vote!!! :)