The truth?!

3rd POV

Sakura, again waited for Sasuke to tell her the truth about him and Karin's secret relationship. She found out a few weeks ago, and wanted him to tell her and not confronting him about it.

Sakura POV

I wanted him to tell me, I wanted him to confess to it than lie about it, I wanted him to do it, I needed him to do it. "Sakura what are you doing here" Sasuke questioned me.  "Is it a bad thing to want to see my boyfriend once in a while" I replied pissed. He looked at me while raising a brow, acting confused about what I was so pissed about."What's got you so pissed off?" He asked. That's when it happened, I don't know when I ticked, "Just stop lying to me!, I know you are cheating on me with that red haired Uzumaki! Why didn't you just tell me!" I fired at him, while Hurt and Rage in my voice, before I knew it, I was crying. Sasuke tried to put his hand on my back to comfort me, I pushed him off, I was done with him. "We are over" I said firmly. "Fine then" He replied coldly. I took my stuff out of our shared apartment and left, not knowing where I was going, until I bumped into someone. "Sorry..." I managed to say with tears in my eyes.

Hinata POV

I bumped into someone, right after leaving Ichiraku, when my date with Naruto had ended. I was worried about Sakura cause she had told me about what Sasuke did with Karin. "Sorry..." Sakura said with pain and hurt in her voice. "Sakura are you okay, did you finally confront him?" I said softly. "I did but he didn't care." Sakura managed to say. She was still crying, and badly for that matter. I helped Sakura up. "Do you want to go to Ichiraku?" I asked. "Okay" She replied. I was carrying one of her boxes as we made our way to Ichiraku. Then I saw something I never wanted to see. "N-naruto-kun..." He was making out with Shion, who had recently come to our village. The tears in my eyes blurring my vision."Uh Hinata?! When did you get here?" Naruto questioned me nervously whilst scratching his neck. "Are you ch-cheating on m-me..." I managed to say, I was hurt, extremely hurt. "He rather be with me than some, spoiled brat" Shion exclaimed. "Ba- I mean Shion Don't say that" Naruto told her. I couldn't believe it, the boy I admired, the boy that kept me from giving up, the boy I loved, was cheating on me. "We can go if you want Hinata" Sakura said. "O-okay..." I replied.

The first part of my, first story is complete, I hope you enjoyed it.

Waiting for you (A SakuHina story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara