~Chapter 28~||Its all coming together(2/2)||Epilogue||Final moments||

||
||
||

Sykkuno didn't want to hear it he could not handle it at all, what he heard was not true he closed the door going over to the bed throwing himself down he rubbed his tearful eyes placing his face into the white pillow, how can he be crying already Corpse haven't even told him what's up.

But he heard the call, heard what they were talking about Corpse was leaving he was gonna leave...

"Why did hell did I even try to get back together, if he was just gonna end up leaving." throwing out the toxicity already Sykkuno glared down at nothing he will not allow this to carry out whatever Corpse has it isn't gonna happen.

The door suddenly opened and in came Corpse his attention didn't go over to him at all, he already know what was gonna be said and he could not handle it

"Buds you'll have to look over sometime" his tone was clam soft anything that could get the other to look over

He sat down taking Sykkuno's hand pulling him over earning some whines and protests eventually Corpse got him to calm down, their soulless quiet came down making the room awkward yet rather comfortable.

The lady from the call gave him an hour to make his decision about the whole situation he of course needed to consultant Sykkuno about it, he very much wanted this to happen. This was his dream after all.

To play and make his own music but he'll be leaving behind someone, someone that some how ended back up in his life if this was somewhat set back and they weren't together he wouldn't have hesitated with a firm yes.

"Your gonna say no right?" his soft voice cracked as those brown orbits stared up at him pure sadness hint of anger there, it crushed Corpse both ways that he knows he'll say yes and that he just doesn't want too.

Parting his lips Corpse explained what and what was going to happen but none came off as "him staying" to Sykkuno's ears.

"I'll call and visit whenever buds," Corpse paused looking down at the male who was refusing to listen he smiled brushing away the few droplets of tears "I love you so much back then and now you'll now how much--"

Before he could press on lips brushed up against his own Sykkuno still did not like this he couldn't go through a day knowing someone who he had and who he fought for wasn't gonna be here, still it was his dream and he wanted that to happen.

Their kiss slowly came too Corpse placed gentle ones down on his cheeks and forehead muttering few I love you's.

"Sh--shut up before I change my damn mind." cracked and soft Sykkuno muttered some words it was unclear of what he was saying but Corpse felt a kick to that untouched spot when the soft words came too.

They stayed there for some time talking about their relationship about this moving away thing, Sykkuno kept in mind that this was something Corpse wanted for a very long time and to depart him from it will just show that toxic strait all over again but still he didn't want the male to leave, to leave him all alone.

Laying down taking their sweet time on discussion and around fifteen minutes or so later Corpse called back the lady from early telling her a sweet happy yes, she told him that the plane ticket will be mailed very soon and wished him best for his flight tomorrow.

Sykkuno layed off watching as his lips spat words his ears weren't taking in, he felt somewhat weak. Tomorrow his boyfriend will be leaving and he won't be back for who knows long.

"Do you want to go out tomorrow? Before you leave.." Corpse looked down placing his phone away he smiled rather it was forced laying back down he pulled the small figure over closing the gap "That sounds nice cheer up buds you know I love you."