~Chapter 4~||Not even a fucking thanks?||

"All about the fanbase,"

"And where's that?"

- Okay, everything seems normal nothing mixing up. I think we got this, thank you for 25 reads so far guys! Again means a lot.

- Sorry to say that this is short chapter but nonetheless please enjoy!

||
||
||

It was now around three pm and Corpse was still taking care of Sykkuno the sun was setting up to go down and Sykkuno's high fever wasn't leaving.

"Stop being so whiny and sit up, you'll get soup everywhere."

The familiar deep voice whispered placing down a warm bowl of chicken favored soup on the stand.

Sykkuno turned a pout coming to his lips, his eyes were puffed up from the earlier whining and crying he was on about his fever.

"My body hurts-- feed me."

"Hell no I've been serving you hand and foot for the past hour."

Corpse retaliated with a quick reply and reasons but Sykkuno still did not listen.

"But..Zachary.."

"Shut up and sit up your not a baby you toxic fat bitch." He said a now serious expression taking toll on his face behind the mask.

Corpse's dark hazel eyes we're very noticeable and it made the other blush pushing their face in the green pillow.

"Dammit for fuck sakes Sykkuno your always like this!"

The fever high male huffed.

"yOur alWays lIkE tHis-- nhhawh." He mocked Corpse's voice but failed horribly when he started coughing.

Before they could exchange another word or statement to each other the door, front door opened and a male voice echoed.

"Finally your friends are here they can deal with your bitchy self."

Sykkuno didn't reply and flipped the male off, Corpse rolled his eyes and went out of the room irritation came on along with a slight headache.

||
||

Halfway down the stairs dressed up emo spotted Jeremy or Toast one of Sykkuno's close very close friend.

"Oh hey man Rae said you'd be here." Toast started with a wave earning a nod.

"I finished early with my exams so decided to come get Sykkuno off your hands."

Corpse didn't say anything but nod pulling up his mask, Toast smiled and went pass the guy.

"Just close the front door with the key kay? Thanks man."

The male gave off a questionable expression watching as Toast dashed upstairs.

A sudden soft bang of Sykkuno's door was heard then silence..

"..The hell--?" Corpse muttered ears trying to pick up any sort of noise after a minute something came.

"Ha--haha Toast.. Mhm stop! You pervert!"

The male's face flushed backing up towards the door his hazel eyes lowerd with a scoff coming too.

His somewhat nerve wracking system acted up on him making his hands basically his whole body shiver.

"Fuck let's just leave I've been in this mask all damn day," Corpse whispered to himself.

Eyes traveled back up the brown wood staircase another yelp was heard.

"Is he gone though?"