~Chapter 22~||I'm sure it has already gotten to us||

||
||
||

This was not happening, it just couldn't, an officer came in his handcuffs ready to cuff Corpse his eyes basically went from stadium blobs to plant size. The male was turned getting placed under arrest for theft.

That wasn't right. Sykkuno immediately stepped in not caring about no damn law this was upressing someone's rights, he's sure his own boyfriend wasn't even at school or anywhere outside at that to steal anything

He pushed the cop aside with a glare he stood by him like he said he would, arms folding like a mother would. Those brown eyes went dark by the minute.

The officer also gave back a glare advising hm to move out of police businesses the complex manger told him as well only getting a another motherly glare.

"Do you have a fucking right, you uncuff him immediately! He hasn't been out since this morning!"

"I advise you again to step aside."

Sykkuno didn't listen he went over to the small coffee table taking up a hairpin don't ask why they have a hairpin laying around it was just there.

He proceeded to gently take a hold of Corpse's trembling hands and surprised everyone there by picking the locks on the cuffs well expect for Corpse, he didn't seem too surprise

"What did my boyfriend even do? who even called you?"

"How the hell did you-- nevermind that, aren't you Thomas?" Sykkuno glared but nodded at his question the officer pulled out some paper, he handed it over.

He dragged it from his hands with a huff brown eyes scanning over a disgusted expression took toll. This wasn't right at all.

His own father sent this damn police officer, how did he even know which apartment and complex they lived in!

"Well this is my father, and I have you know he's a fucking sociopath! Zachary didn't steal anything!"

"I can tell where you get it from." the cop muttered aiming on the sociopath statement after sometime actually, he left well after searching around to make sure.

The complex manger headed them a note he sighed feeling a bit guilty for even thinking they did something horrible.

Corpse basically stood in his spot frozen with a deadly nervousness and anxiety nothing but cold dead fear rushed over his body, what is that, what was that.

He was going to get arrested for something he didn't even commit. Is this what it felt like to he wrongly accused, it wasn't his first time being accused of something but this was horrible.

The whole entire mind went into the most darkest corner it could find his whole body was in a shock state not even sweet tone of Sykkuno's voice could be heard

"Zachary..baby, its okay all a misunderstanding." he said hopeful that his love would reply but no, Corpse dragged out from his grip and strolled off like a lifeless man towards his studio.

The shut of the door was heard it made me flinched at the harshness but do I blame him? No not in the slightest moment my mind didn't blame him. He just need some space, right?

He's not mad at me..correct, right? This just isn't my fault, no don't think about yourself right now let's call Rachel maybe she'll help me. Everything is messed up, I only saw my dad a full moment ago how the hell did he came up something like this!?

Picking up my hoping Rae isn't in classes right now I just need someone to talk with about every fucking thing.

How could my dad do that, what is he trying to prove that all the men I'm with isn't good enough? Didn't he listen at all to my words, of course he didn't, if he couldn't listen about me getting sexual harassed why would he listen about my feelings.