~Chapter 9~||Sunshine, giggles, and a hit of jealously||

"I'm trying here,"

"Try harder."

- Thank you Enigmatycznaa_ for being the first person to vote on last chapter, and again thank you to Anime_QueenK and EvoeLAlma for always showing up!

- Any spelling errors for today please note so I can edit it on later hope you enjoy the chapter

||
||
||

Saturday

The morning sun blazed down on the now newlywed campers students who weren't playing around we're actually looking forward for any activities ahead.

"The physical ed teacher is placing partners let's hope we don't ---" Rae's voice was tuned out by the male, Sykkuno stretched his legs holding it up.

He was very much space out trying to place the pieces of last night together, not the part we're Toast confessed but it was right after he hit the bed.

||
||

Time : 1 0 : 0 0 p m
Last night

Sykkuno sighed and pushed himself off the pillow it just wasn't the same as the fluffy lime coloured ones back at the house. A tad bit homesick he sat up throwing his legs over the bed.

He ruffled his hair and looked around eyes curiosily landed on the bed far off in the corner only to see that the person whose supposed to be sleeping wasn't there.

"Zachary--?"

Sykkuno's soft voice whispered against the cold thin air once no reply was given he started to worry with a hint of fear.

"You dummy are you trying to scare me? Well it's not funny and it ain't working!"

Sykkuno huffed and stood up off the bed feeling the dreaded fear and stutter at the back of his throat.

Suddenly the front door opened making him jump with a cute yelp, he almost fell back on the floor but held his balance.

Corpse came in after the door was closed giving the other a confused expression behind that mask that slightly resembled a certain anime character's.

"What are you doing! You scared me!" Sykkuno went up to him and huffed.

The male didn't reply but simply gestured towards his throat, Sykkuno arms unfolded trying to figure out what he meant.

It dinged after a minute or so.

He remember that Corpse was illed down with GERD basically why his voice was more distinguished from other men.

"Oh did you throw up?"

He asked gaining a very weak nod, Sykkuno watched as Corpse limped over towards the bed.

"What happened to your leg?"

"Can you stop -- asking questions.." Corpse coughed between statements as he sat down on his bed.

Sykkuno's facial expression softened strolling over he too sat down facing the other.

"You normally sleep with something when your this tense.."

"Well I don't have anything,"

A quiet moment weighed down for the whole next minute or so Sykkuno blushed a bit but cleared his throat,

He proceeded to drag Corpse down on to the soft pillows beneath them.

"Don't question it, and don't get any perverted ideas I'm only trying to help.."