'~Chapter 19~'||Daddy issues,his own problem||

- Spelling errors? Tell me so I can edit as soon as possible enjoy the chapter guys--!

||
||
||

It's been a good hour since Sykkuno came back and was settling in nicely in the apartment.

His mind was at somewhat ease Toast didn't say anything that felt the needed to be worried about just some disgusting insults.

He smiled ready to settle bimbus down in his new home upon entering he immediately saw a very familiar New Jersey girl dyed hair and all.

Her mouth was still moving on so none didn't see him, Corpse was speaking alongside her so might be something between them?

Sykkuno cleared his throat and bimbus barked jumping from his hands over to Corpse's leg,

"Still you have explaining to do." She said with a few glares Emma smiled right after then left.

Corpse smiled taking bimbus in his arms. "So --- you're back."

"Nice observation Zachary." He giggled going over placing his head down on the other's shoulders.

"Guess sniffles got a new play mate!"

They agreed on staying in tomorrow, well not all day just a few hours until they get to school.

Their minds were at soft and smoothing ease there was nothing for them to worry about, even there was something it'll blow over and won't get the newly formed relationship attention.

||
||
||

Tomorrow rolled in a few whispering and soft gossiping was happening around classes, library, and even at the back of the school.

All talking about a two certain someones.

"See their not here Zachary would have been here already,"

"Sykkuno really is a slut." the girls whispered moving off people pointed at their phones in group chats simply just gossiping.

Sykkuno and Rae came in their smiles beaming their glad the friendship between them wasn't ruin over one guy if not it made them a lot closer

He stopped when a few guys started to catcall very poorly at that.

He turned glaring thinking that they were aiming at Rae but to his surprise it was aimed at him.

"Let's go we'll get some pics from him later."

"Hopefully the group chat didn't send anymore than the one."

They left laughter echoing Rae raised a brow asking what was that about only getting a shrug.

"Well don't mind em their probably just messing around--" Interfering was the bell signaling her first lesson.

She waved walking off telling him to not worry, Sykkuno nodded waving back suddenly a girl walked passed forcefully shoving him aside.

"Hey watch it!"

"Sorry don't speak to such sluts maybe keep your nudes to yourself--" she scoffed as her speed increase his brows raised confused, what nudes?

This just made him fell in complete worry this couldn't be what Toast meant by his 'revenge'

"Tch what a dick, does he think fucking around with my nudes is anything." Sykkuno glared at nothing.

"You have nudes?" a familiar raspy deep tone voice came up placing a hand upon his shoulders, "Can I see?"

It went to teasing in a minute he huffed nodding a no.

"Its probably nothing though just Toast trying to get this revenge shit."