~Chapter 11~||Suspicion and lost posts||

"Confused on feelings?"

"Call nine nine nine for service."

- Thank you guys for your kind and motivating words for last chapter, I'm really excited to finish this book. It's pretty wild how far it is already.

- Working on new A.U's and more CxS fanfiction for y'all, if you guys do have anymore suggestions for any fandoms you'd like me to cover tell me!

- Any spelling errors please note so I can edit on later enjoy everyone.

||
||
||

An hour later

That small moment between our two favorite male's didn't go unnoticed some teachers even asked Sykkuno if it was any problem which he replied with a:

"No sir, no, Ma'am."

Rae came up to the two, two meaning Toast and Sykkuno who were heading back to their cabins. She gave them a confused expression,

"Well what was that about? It looks like..you two were gonna kiss." Her tone went quiet mentioning it.

"It's nothing Rae just us bickering again."

"But so closely?" She continued on pushing the conversation in a rather bluntly and rushed tone, Sykkuno nodded giving his excuses.

Rae was a bit hesitant removing unwanted hair she nodded believing.

"Oh and about this afternoon I'm sorry for lashing out like that.."

"Nah it's fine..I was pushing---anywho I'll see you guys tomorrow! Sleep tight." Waving a sweet goodbye she left.

Sykkuno looked at Toast noting how quiet he was. Snapping his fingers gaining the other's attention he hummed showing that he's listening.

"Are you alright?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

Sykkuno shrugged stopping for a moment he gave Toast a look, a look that they would share when something is wrong.

"Nothing happened between me and him he was just being annoying." Toast nodded not giving a right reply.

Sykkuno didn't like the silence not one bit he strolled over pulling the male in a hug. "We were bickering like always..ask anyone no kissing or anything."

Toast smiled a bit always ready to listen and hear he patted ruffling Sykkuno's hair.

"What about the..squeezing part that's sus."

"..Well, he sometimes needs something to hold while sleeping."

"And you know this because---?"

Sykkuno giggled nervously and pulled out of the hold "No reason." Was the excuse.

A nice silence came considering that the atmosphere was a bit awkward. "You haven't answered about.." Toast trialled.

Sykkuno didn't say anything but look down concentrating his thoughts in one. He sighed and looked back up.

"It's really something to think about and you charming me isn't helping."

"Of course, of course I'll make sure space is given come on let's go it's getting late."

||
||

They finally made it to Sykkuno's cabin the night was breaking down on them real quick, it made the shorter of the two worry.

"Are you sure you'll be okay going back?" He asked as he reached for the door handle.

"I'll be fine did it last time," Toast reassured they smiled at each other after a minute cute blushes took hold.