~Chapter 26~|| Guess he didn't even get it,still failed tho||

- It really feels like just yesterday this book started and I'm actually quite proud of how it came out, 26 chapters? Were almost at the end. ^^ Idk, if it's gonna shock you or not but I hope its something.

- I'm working on new stories well by myself since YannaNana026 haven't been in any condition to be so active with the writing she hasn't told me why, but I hope she gets better to see the other story I'm working on!!

- Please enjoy and thank to Anime_QueenK EvoeLAlma Enigmatycznaa_ Sykkunowo c0l0ring  and everyone else for getting this far and stay safe!!˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙

||
||
||

The three were still having their stand off it was as thick and tensed then ever, two pair of eyes matched he couldn't believe that his most closest friend would ever even think about stealing anything at all from him, what was even there to steal well she sure as hell stole his trust.

This was utterly outrageous Sykkuno knew she stole something it was obvious to even a damn baby so what the hell is Corpse waiting for take action but then again he remembered that Corpse wasn't too much of an take action kinda guy, more quiet and humble. He'd wait it out.

Seems though at the moment the girl wasn't gonna come front up with what she was hiding, Emma couldn't believe her actions either she let her mind turn against such an amazing friend maybe it was the soft jealousy but what she was more certainly sure of that this was Toast doing.

Her head hung low she was ashamed of herself slowly and shortly after she gave up what was hiding behind her back, and what was shown immediately made Corpse unfold his arms as his thin lips parted

A small flash drive that was very much familiar the small item that finally came to view was where Corpse's music layed, he went over grabbing it the anger played out nicely on his face. "Why do you want this of all fucking things Emma--!"

"I only wanted to hear the song early, before you showed him first!" she yelled back pointing over at Sykkuno who was busy pampering bimbus his name wasn't mentioned so he didn't pay the girl any mind, this wasn't to Emma's liking.

"Ever since you and this godforsaken thing got together --- or oh wait, I meant got back together you've been completely ignoring me" she continued on in fits saying and accusing Corpse of not wanting to listen or talk with her anymore and to the male all he heard were excuses

Emma of all people is lecturing him on friendship the girl who completely forgets his presence and or absence whenever she's around other people, the girl who kept the remainder that his own friendship needed more 'enthusiasm' that they needed more people around.

It honestly hurted him all over again he knew from the start that something like this would have happen, that their friendship wouldn't last long and Corpse wasn't gonna let her stand her and blame it all on him so in the heated moment he grabbed onto Emma's hand dragging her out just like that pervious day.

As she was pushed out he took the spare key he had given her as a somewhat gift, "Some friend you turned out to be.."

"Same to you I hope you Miss fuck up over there live a happy off a cliff life, your still that naive dimwit from before." she scoffed at the male after throwing the spare key at his chest soon on cue Sykkuno came up since those insults wasn't just aiming at his boyfriend but at him.

He glared and pushed the girl back she almost landed on the ground, "Trust me he didn't need you in the first go touch grass."

||
||