~Chapter 20~||Daddy issues,his own problems (2/2)||

||
||
||

They ended up skipping going back to the complex for some sweet alone time Sykkuno went in immediately taking off his shirt and going over to the couch with a sigh.

It wasn't even a half day today yet it was dreadful and horrible if today was this bad, how will tomorrow be?

He rolled over almost squishing bimbus "Order chinese food so I can drown into it."

Corpse hummed his pale cheeks heated up from the shirtless other he went over sitting down next to him and bimbus

Sykkuno noticed that he wasn't taking of his mask "Let me see so I'll clean it up."

"No its fine just a small cut." he leaned over on his shoulder after muttering a few other statements soon a small conversation started Corpse told him about his music, and it went back and forth between that and Toast.

After a few minutes or so the food arrived their day continued on with stuff their faces and having sweet conversations

"You signed for that already?" topic went back on Corpse's music trying to stay positive from the situations from today. He hummed swallowing whatever was in his mouth, "Do you wanna hear the song I submit..?"

Sykkuno smiled a shaded red taking place to his cheeks before they go straight into music they needed to get a certain topic on and out of the way.

"Just admit you have daddy issues,"

"I do not Zachary he's..just complicated."

A few two last words between their last so and so relationship Corpse looked over at him raise a brow, the cuts under his eye going along with it.

Sykkuno huffed knowing what he was about to say so he interrupted.

"I don't have daddy issues! Plus I said were gonna tell em."

"When?" was a simple question only getting a shurg, he sighed leaning back into the couch his hazle orbits eyed the other in a somewhat pleading state.

His face didn't show it but those damn eyes just piercing through "We can't let him find out like last time so pick a day."

"We'll tell him tomorrow after school we can drive over there," Sykkuno stated unsure of what true plans were

He gained smile which just made his thoughts go at ease leaning back he moved over, inching towards the other's lips.

Corpse's eyes lowered observing what Sykkuno wanted "You'll get in a few hours I need to work on my song." he placed it simple and sat up from the couch.

Sykkuno was at lost for words he heard the deep masculine voice chuckle from ear reach, now that just killed the mood.

He sighed softly and got cleaning up the mess they made, he even decided to clean the whole apartment while at it just to clear his mind even more.

Now that's what you call being bored.

||
||

The day was dragged out it fell around two pm already nothing but staying on his phone and waiting for his spouse to get out from his small studio set.

It burned him even more is that the cat got in and not him, a cat over your love? Seems reasonable.

Sykkuno fell on boredom at least the staff members at the school kept it interesting the times they've called only to get hung up on made him laugh