~Chapter 1~||Nevermind, its Monday I hate him||REPUBLISHED

"He's sufferable, always smiling and giggles.."

"He's so mean to me, I can't stand him!"

- Words used in this chapter can come of as rude and very stereotypical. Read at well.

- we are not giving up on this book for those who aren't new and already know the situation! Yanna and I aren't giving up.

||
||
||

Monday

Another school day happening. Corpse sighed fixing his mask walking into the hallways.

Looking at all the smiling faces and laughing girls and boys, he rolled his eyes.

"Everyone's so fucking happy, and it's fucking Monday." The male muttered glaring over at the giggling girls.

Corpse was known as the loner of the school he was known for his silent exterior and depressing movements.

People hardly hear him speak but when they do they'll shiver in constant fear.

They hardly see him at devotional practices or anything that includes a crowded area.

It's hard for Corpse to make friends, yet he was the talk of the school.

He looked around after placing his stuff inside a black bag throwing it over his shoulder.

Corpse is a very tall male, he would easily stare down at any guy in the school.

His black cruly hair stood out messy, hazel dark like eyes caught the ladies attention from a mile.

The guy sighed again.

"Fuck, I have chemistry.." Corpse hated chemistry class with a burning passion.

Not because of the teacher, or the fact that he's hardly noticed. It's the fact that Sykkuno is posing around in the class.

Corpse scoffed. "Speak of the sunshine fuck himself."

Sykkuno walked in wearing the most bright color clothes.

He wore a sunflower yellow shirt and grey like shorts. His hair was styled nicely.

People immediately looked over at him and swoon.

"He wears clothes get over it," Corpse muttered glaring at the male that was being corner by both girls and guys.

"Why is he like that, do people like it when we're all happy and sunshine?"

Rubbing his arm, his face got red. "Man I hate seeing him," Jealousy?

Suddenly, Sykkuno walked stopping because the taller male was in his way he glared.

There's a history behind Corpse and Sykkuno. But being them they'll never speak of it.

Before the two males could say anything, the bell rang, students walked passed going to their classes.

"Can you move out of my way?" He suddenly whispered and pushed pass Corpse, bodies brushing up for the second.

The masked male glared watching as the other walked along not giving two shits about pushing people.

He scoffed and took a deep breath not wanting to get in trouble when they just got back from their short weekend.

||
||
||

I sighed throwing my body down in my seat, I sat at the back of class which wasn't a problem.

My eyes scanned over the little people walking in taking their seats.