~Chapter 5~||Your whiny bitchy attitude is a problem||

"You never change,"

"And you have?"

- Long chapter today hope you enjoy thank you for the reads and the votes as always it means a lot.

- This chapter contains harsh languages and a few fighting parts read at well.

- I almost had a panic attack because I thought I lost the words for this chapter in my clipboard.. :D

||
||
||

|Taking place after Corpse and Emma spoke|

After today all I need now is a break, a break from school, people and my thoughts about Sykkuno.

My face could finally get real fucking air, the black thick mask was thrown off somewhere.

I slipped out of my shoes and placed them next to the door my clothes was next, slipping down to my pants next I went over towards the couch.

"Fuck taking care of that-- thing was the last time I'm ever doing anything for girls,"

My eyes felt used up and tried even more than before, my body ached. I sighed again and sat down in the couch.

Zachary Alexander Husband. That's me.

A fucking waste of space since forever I hated every part of myself well maybe expect for my form.

I was very proud of my body it wasn't that well built but it was rather lean.

I have crippling anxiety and depression my mind would stress over anything,

My hands went up to the throat it was burning from all the yelling and shouting. That really doesn't help my GERD in anyway.

"Next time no wait, there is no fucking next time. Sykkuno is such a sociopath--!"

My head started to ache along with so many things.

I couldn't even finish up my music because of that, sighing I leaned back in my couch.

Closing my eyes trying to truly get some well deserved sleep living alone gives you that perk at least.

But, I'll always feel empty and sure as hell did the apartment it wasn't always like this though.

Used to have someone who cared and stayed around with me but they switched up.

"...Please let him fall in a hole tomorrow for god sakes." A soft meow was heard making me smile.

"At least one good thing comes out of today."

||
||
||

Wednesday

Another day, another lifeless morning. Corpse also known as Zachary got up and did his morning routine.

After a long day yesterday he told himself to stray from the group of people he labeled as 'friends'

His dark hazel traveled around the room trying to get his thoughts together Corpse immediately notice that he was still on the couch.

"Great now my back is gonna kill me.." He muttered to no one but himself.

First thing he did was check his phone for any unwanted messages and or notifications.

Seeing one from a certain brunette Rae she was asking about yesterday and if anything happened with Sykkuno.

Corpse glared remembering all that had yesterday with ease.

"He has Toast, why don't you ask him." A certain feeling came around but he shook it off as nothing.