~Chapter 15~||When that feeling grows right||

"When was it ever the right time,"

"It never really was."

- Any spell errors please note tell me so I can edit as soon as possible, again guys tell me some other fandoms you'll like to see. Still currently working on some notes for another CxS A.U.

- I'll do my best then, I was mostly just planing on doing CxS until they somehow come across on it, I'll tell you all more at the end.

- TRIGGER WARNINGS.

- I'm sorry I forgot guys, the mention of suicide is coming up. Seeing it's a very sensitive topic I advise read at well.

||
||
||

It was just, supposed to be a normal day out hiking with family but for some reason he found himself talking down a potential victim from suicide.

Tears swelled up drowning him crying for someone who he doesn't even know, "Please come on..just don't..I promise I'll help."

Soft tone gentle that would calm a crying baby but whoever this was didn't budge not in the slightest.

He edged closer, a tiring sigh escaped the male's lips as his balance loosened Sykkuno rushed over grabbing onto the black shirt pulling him in a tight embrace.

"Please--! Don't do this--! Whatever it is I'll try and help..I don't know who you are but, you seem so precious and small..please." begging with choke filled the mystery male's shirt.

Something about this voice, something about his touch that was tight around his waist made his eyes water.

"..My name is Zachary--"

Shocked by the voice but immediately pushed that away not important right now, Sykkuno nuzzled the male's back tears slipping.

"Okay Zachary please whatever it is that's upsetting you..please let me help."

"I don't --- like myself very much..I can't seem to keep anyone with me anymore.."

He sniffed his cold hands took ahold of Sykkuno's taking them from his waist, their eyes met, teared filled ones met another.

"Your..really..nice."

"..Don't say that come on let's get you away from here."

"..okay, you can call me Corpse btw."

||
||

After two weeks or so, Sykkuno found himself filing out his promise of being there for the guy going as far as to move him in with bimbus.

A baby kitten very small soon followed up behind too and so they stayed together for as long as it could turn their very wholesome conversations into a flustered moment.

They loved each other's company, their moments turned to snuggling and chatting up until three in the morning.

It was pure bliss if you could, Sykkuno basically couldn't help his blushes when Corpse would fall asleep on his lap.

"Your too adorable for me buds..i love you so much."

He blushed lips parted into a shy smile. "I love you too we should head off to bed now hm."

When they confessed to each other it turned even more beautiful, romantic and loveable there wasn't any fights no arguments just love.

But after sometime it slightly went cross.