~Chapter 12~||A building feeling is never good||

"Dissolving all over again,"

"Slowly so very slowly.."

- Change up the title a bit so some who are new doesn't get confused on the fonts. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

- Long one ahead, and more dramatic scenes hm? Thank you as always have a great one!

- Any spelling errors please note so I can edit over as soon as possible.

||
||
||

A soft breath escaped the cold nightly air, it was around seven a whole three hours since the hiking trip finished, a whole hour since the constant reminder of a realization.

He finally saw that the 'feelings' wasn't him falling all over again but just a mere set back for a peaceful friendship.

"Its always me over thinking.." The muttering continued on just a few ear reaching words that wouldn't slip pass anyone.

Nothing but a mere friendship was needed between the toxic males, and the trip up the dirt filled hills didn't help.

Arguments of different kind splattered nothing but pure hate how was that ever going to be turned into a friendship.

They couldn't even classify as acquaintances, messy hair, brown common eyes needed sleep.

His eyes traveled back to the situation that took place in a certain someone's bed, red marks and bruises remind upon his sensitive skin.

"Sykkuno --- there you are, shouldn't you be asleep." An all too knowingly female high pitched as always came from behind him.

He simply shrugged those slender shoulders can't bother to speak or utter any more words.

Taking a seat next to the distressed male Lily asked what's the issue only to get nothing in return.

Golden like lights shunned throughout the dark gloomy cafeteria their fellow pairs walked around in Pj's going over to the vending machines.

"Ugh we did the cabins have to be so far.."

"Well at least your not cabin up with a certain sociopath"

Lily's attitude softened when those two girls spoke, was this about Corpse, what happened this time.

After a minute of long silence she spoke once more hoping to get something other than a shrug.

"Did something happen with you and Corpse?" Such a simple question this time the male muttered under his breath, barely hearing Lily told him to speak up.

"..We fought this morning.."

"So that explains the red bruises I'm sorry Sykkuno, I'll give him a piece--"

The male waved his hand in a 'no no' motion dismissing any sort of violence towards Corpse, he took a deep breath and told her what happened.

Lily fell on disappointment, she doesn't understand how one can be so toxic and hateful. She needed to know more, more about these two formerly lovebirds.

The situation was explained he looked over at her to see a pout and a large hint of disappointment.

"Aren't you taking my advice about being nice at all Sykkuno.."

"Of course I am, we cuddled Lily, cuddled,"

"Last night was so amazing we talked and enjoyed each other's company.." He sighed trying to ease his confusion.

"Then so close to the morning it turned back to our usual routine."

As a wave of silence just weighed in eyes met with no more points to give, Lily placed a hand down on the other's.