~Chapter 13~||Is it getting worse or not?||

"Aesthetic,"

"Aesthetic,"

- Thank you for 200 reads so far guys its been what a few..days? Since chapter one republished and its getting so much love!!

- I don't know this book is gonna be a short one but all the drama and chaotic scenes always play out.

- Any spelling errors noted please let me know so I can edit as soon as possible, enjoy guys.

||
||
||

After Zachary or Corpse if you will completely ditched me I had to stroll around the camp

All my friends are either busy doing something or just sleeping in.

It felt weird for me to hear Corpse say he'll hang out with Sykkuno--Not there's nothing wrong with that it's great their bonding then fighting..

But I was really hoping he'd choose to come out with me the day was planned and everything.

If you couldn't tell this is me basically going crazy over a guy, do you blame me? Corpse is sweet guy really handsome too.

I haven't told Poki or anyone at that about my feelings but I'm sure when I make my move they'll notice.

Suddenly coming to a halt my eyes went over scanning through on the image before me, really this shouldn't be a surprise he did say he'll hang out with him.

Before me was Corpse and Sykkuno seemingly having an endless laughing session both so very close you'd think their a couple.

||
||

She shivered at such a thought, those two male's both who completely hate and despises each other together?

"Compose yourself Rachel it's nothing their only hanging out." Reassuring herself with a quick breath she walked over to anywhere but..there.

Rae couldn't take seeing that and have her wild imagination go through the window, it felt like something was just sitting upon her chest squeezing down.

"No, no, Sykkuno is my best friend I shouldn't feel bad over the fact he's only being nice--!"

The brunette yelled softly, she gained a certain someone's attention another close friend. "Rachel what's wrong girl"

Imane her hair was wet and covered in leaves she was in her bathing suit so must have been coming from the lake.

She nodded telling the other that she's fine but it wasn't genuine more soft and drowsy. Poki noted it wasn't her friend's usual bright exterior.

"Rachel tell me what's up,"

"Imane if I tell you it can't pass the borderline."

'The borderline' words used between the two whenever a secret shouldn't go throughout the whole group.

She nodded with encouragement, Rae eyed her for a bit then sigh. Pointing over not too much for everyone who was there to see.

"What about Sykkuno--no way you like him?"

"..No you--ugh dammit Poki I'm pointing at Zachary, I like him!"

Imane gasped then immediately started her cheering, cheering on the other quietly saying how much she's proud and happy for her.

Rae smiled a cute blush taking up her cheeks. "Well I haven't tell him yet..was hoping for us to hang today."

"Then--oh.." Poki paused looking over at two male's who were busy in a quiet slightly wholesome conversation.