ᴘᴀʀᴛ 54

Reminder the face claim for Theo Nott is Lorenzo Zurzolo :)

Vote pls and thank you <3

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

Theo had you pinned against his headboard, pounding his dick into your heat mercilessly. You liked how he felt in you, pounding into you. He was good at sex. There was no denying it. Your arms were above your head, and as Theo thrusts, his lips stamp against your bare skin.

"F-f-fuck, Dr- Theo," you exasperate. You're too aroused and too close to coming to care about what has just slipped from your lips. Moreover, Theo doesn't acknowledge, he must be too aroused as well to have noticed. "G-go f-faste-e-er."

At your command, Theo's pace quickens, but as he pushes you closer and closer to your edge, you can only think of one person, no matter how hard you try not to. But as you hit the most euphoric phase you've ever met, it all washes away as you can feel your warm juices ride down your thighs.

Once you've come, you move to your stand on your knees, taking Theo's length into your mouth, hollowing your cheeks. Your hand moves to the bottom of his dick as you suck, your head bobbing viciously against his cock. You can feel that Theo's getting close to coming. It's only expected after he fucked your heat and didn't come afterward.

He pushes his dick farther and farther down your throat, desperate to come, and he's about to any second now. You let him steer you, following whatever he does. His hands travel to your hair, intertwining your locks until he forms knots.

Finally, he comes. His warmth slithers down your throat. You only do this because he tastes good. You let your tongue trail against his length as you slip your lips off of him. Not interested in leaving his room, you lay in his bed undressed, hiding beneath the covers.

Theo rises from the bed going to the bathroom before returning. When he comes back, he rummages his nightstand drawers before pulling out a box of cigarettes. He lights it by concentrating, which is astounding to watch as a flame suddenly alights at the end of a paper roll.

He doesn't say anything. He only inhales and exhales mesmerizing clouds of smoke. His puffs intoxicate the air, which makes your mind want to beg him for one too. You eye his movements as the cigarette sits between his warm lips.

So transfixed, words escape your mouth without thinking first, "Can I-"

Your words are interrupted by Theo handing you the cigarette he'd been smoking. You balance the paper roll between your lips, taking in each intoxicating fume. When you tap the smoke, letting its ashes burn into Theo's covers, he doesn't react.

Instead, he just nuzzles his face into your neck, kissing your bare skin softly, going as high up as right below your earlobe and as low as right above your breasts. Just for a moment you trail your finger along his jawline, feeling for its edge. With every gentle kiss Theo gives, your skin tingles as if it was an awakening with his every touch.

You don't acknowledge his act, letting him kiss you until whenever he wants to stop. Each time you feel his lips against your skin, the time in between them grows until after one kiss, there's not another.

*****

You awake to Theo smoking. The amount of intoxication in the air makes you cough as you breathe in. He stares blankly ahead of him, inhaling and exhaling as he pleases.

You spot your clothes, the ones that had been discarded last night, folded on top of Theo's desk. That puzzles you, as they had been strewn about in haste earlier.