ᴘᴀʀᴛ 12

We made it to 300 reads, oh my god. Thank you so much to everybody that has been reading my story. Don't forget to vote and enjoy the story :)

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

You wake up to hear your alarm go off, which you immediately shut off. You close your eyes and get comfortable sinking into your mattress.

Unfortunately, the second alarm you set for yourself goes off. You kick off the covers and change into your robes. As you walk to the bathroom and brush your teeth, you hear your third alarm go off. You grab your books and head to breakfast, and just as you open the door, your fourth alarm goes off. You hurl your books onto your bed and march over to the clock turning off the alarm.

"Don't you dare," Pansy warns as you begin to remove some of the alarms from the clock.

You shoot her a look and set the clock back down on your nightstand. Angrily you seize your books and march out the door slamming it behind you.

"Those alarms are going to drive me insane." You think to yourself as you walk to the Great Hall.

For some reason, you're the first one to get there, normally you'd be ecstatic to be first, but today this early in the morning, you're too tired to care.

You serve yourself some fruit, a croissant, and you pour yourself orange juice. You quietly munch the carbs, occasionally sipping on your juice.

"Isn't this a sight to see," Terence jokes as he sits down across from you, "unless I'm dreaming, of course."

"Nope, not a dream," you say as you pinch his arm as hard as you can.

"What the fuck?" He asks as he stretches the pain out of his arm.

"I was just double-checking for you," you respond innocently.

He rolls his eyes as the rest of the crew arrives and sits down in the usual seating arrangement. As Draco sits down, you look down at your shoes.

"I think I'm going to go to the library; I'll see you guys later." You decide as you walk away from the table.

You make your way to the library and pull out your Transfiguration books, trying to cram before your test.

"Hey, Y/N, what are you doing?"

You look up to see Fred pulling out the chair next to you.

"Trying to study for my Transfiguration exam," you huff. "You're better already?"

"Yeah, Madam Pomfrey said that since I'm so strong, I was cured much faster." He says as he very subtly flexes his muscles, to which you respond by rolling eyes.

"I'm glad you're better; it seemed like you were in a lot of pain."

"Mostly because of Angelina, she was being bloody annoying."

Fred Weasley

"Shit, don't tell her I said that."

"Don't worry, I don't plan on speaking to her anytime soon."

As silence passes by, I lean my cheek against my hand, gazing at Y/N as she studies. The way her hair falls down her cheek and how her eyes sparkle at the sunlight. And her body, god, it was gorgeous. But my personal favor-.

"Fred, my eyes are up here." She says quietly, pushing her locks behind her ear.

Real smooth Fred, real smooth.