ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3

If you like this story please vote that way other people can read it as well! Enjoy :) 

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

"You alright, Y/N?" He asked.

"Right, yeah, I'm ok, thanks, Weasley."

"You know you can call me Fred, right? You were pretty close with Ron and Ginny last year."

"Uh yeah, thanks, Fred," you wince remembering the drama that had happened over the summer, including the golden trio.

"Anyway, we're holding a party tonight at 11. To celebrate the beginning of the year at the Room of Requirements." Fred quickly explains.

"Oh brilliant, so I'm invited?"

"Yeah, of course, you and your Slytherin crew." He nods. "Wouldn't be a party without the infamous Malfoy."

"Of course, well we'll be there, thanks for the invite." You grin. "Well, I uh better get to class; see you tonight, Fred."

"See you tonight, Y/N." He winks and leaves.

You run to DADA, not wanting to give off any bad returning first impressions to Snape.

Draco Malfoy

I carefully lay out my parchment and quill, only to have bloody Adrian mess it all up.

"What the hell, Adrian?" I mutter.

"Geez, Draco, why are you being so organized anyway?"

He shrugs at my silent response as I reorganize my supplies, this time only to have Y/N push it all aside to set her stuff down.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I groan.

"Whoops, sorry, Draco." She says, attempting to organize it the way it was before.

"Stop," I argue, pushing her hands away. "You're doing it all wrong."

"Merlin, my bad smartass. I was just trying to help."

"You trying to fix it is only making it worse."

"Well, you know what-"

"Mister Malfoy and Miss Y/L/N, if you could stop wasting our time with your childish arguing, we could begin class."

We both sigh and glare at each other for the rest of Snape's class introduction.

Blaise Zabini

All-day, I've been thinking about the mark. Everything slowly started to fall into place. All the pathetic excuses made by Draco to not hang out during the summer. His zoning out, every now and then. His mood swings were more prominent than I was used to. Draco could trust me; he knew that. But if I were to say I wasn't a little scared, I'd be lying.

I looked at Draco for a moment opening my mouth, contemplating where to start. He mouthed a little no, and so I decided not to. I'm sure I can keep this a secret from everybody, I'm more worried that he won't be able to. Especially; during a moment when his anger takes over. For the rest of DADA, that's all I could think about. I would've missed lunch if Y/N hadn't snapped me out of it.

"Blaise, hello?" Y/N asks. "Are you there? You guys are so out of this year."

"Especially you, Draco," she pointed at Draco, and he just shrugs as they head out the door.

"Sorry, just thinking about something," I reply, packing my things.

"Stop thinking and hurry up; I want to beat Pansy to lunch."