ᴘᴀʀᴛ 47

Sorry I'm evil. I know I said thursday but then I realized there's something that needed changing so now we're here.

Enjoy and pls don't forget to vote <3

Disclaimer: Very graphic self-harm; be aware. Let's all be on our best behavior.

**********

Draco Malfoy

Pansy is the one who pulls back, studying my eyes carefully. It was like a lightbulb went in her head, and she was suddenly alive. Her eyes weren't hollow anymore, something else took their place, but I can't figure out what.

Without Pansy's lips on mine, I feel alone and cold. I need more; I didn't need her. I just need more. I raise my arm to her jaw, grasping it lightly. Just the touch of her skin made me jump on the inside.

Compulsively, I lean forward and dip down for a second endeavor. The static stays, tingling my lips, but I almost liked it. It was almost electrifying, which I wish hadn't been the case, because if it hadn't, then I wouldn't have kept going.

Dipping down Pansy's collarbone, I lay deep purple marks all over his untainted skin. I pause for a moment as I slip my hand under her top, she doesn't say anything, and neither do I. Though, she looks away for a split second.

Unhooking her bra, I feel for her breasts, the ones that had gotten me tangled up in this mess in the first place. Without thinking, I put hard pressure on them, feeling her soft skin in my hands. Pansy moans with a bitten lip, the noise escaping her lips.

Fuck, that's hot.

And that's when I get completely hooked. With force, I push her against the bookshelves, her top becomes thrown off, and I eye her breasts like a child. Pansy must've felt the same way because her hands jangle with the buckle of my belt as I slip out of my shirt. She doesn't unbutton the buttons. Y/N would've unbuttoned the buttons.

Instead, she pulls down the zipper of my pants. The worse is I can feel my bulge hardening as she smacks her lips. Her soaking panties now discarded, she slips up onto me, wincing from the pain. My dick twitches at the sudden intensity of stimulation, and I can feel her wet heat as she situates herself on top of my dick. She must be as desperate me.

She moans again, louder; I don't cast a silencing spell or anything. I don't care enough. Nobody comes down here anyway. If I did get caught, I don't think anybody would be that angry either. 'Two teenage pureblood death eaters having a bit of a summer fling.'

As I thrust into Pansy she whimpers, her arms travel to my shoulders, her nails scratching deep into my back. I'm too aroused to stop now. I resume kneading her breasts and twisting her nipples. Her reaction to this is her legs rising, straddling tightly around my waist.

"Fuck," I grunt, pounding hard into her heat.

"Oh- oh- fucking- fuck-," Pansy reacts to the quickened paste with attractive curses left and right.

I lean against her body, it's sticky, and her breath is hot down my neck. She drops her head against the bookshelf, I can feel her short hair brush up against my shoulders. My arms spread out, up over her head, continuing to thrust at full force.

My eyes are closed and Pansy continues to swear and moan. I'm overtaken by something. It's not lust or love; I don't love Pansy, it's something else. Something strong but not strong enough to make me want to fall in love.

"Fuck I'm going to come- fuck-" Pansy moans, trying to move and get me deeper in her heat. "Oh- Draco- oh- oh fuck-"

I feel her walls tighten around my length, and I know she's going to come at any second now. I push her past with a couple more pounding thrusts. She drips down my length, and her thighs are coated with her flowing juices.