ᴘᴀʀᴛ 48

My nail broke and I'm not happy about it. 

Enjoy and don't forget to vote :3

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

After a few days of deciding what to wear, you found (what you thought was) the perfect outfit. A satin champagne midi dress, the neckline was rather low, not that you minded, and the back had an 'x' cross that lead to your thin string straps. For shoes, you slip on your nude suede lace-up chunky heels.

Sitting at your white wooded vanity, you stare at your reflection as you do your makeup. Light makeup you decide since it was going to be a small wedding. Lip gloss and eyeliner do the trick before doing simple eyeshadow and curling your eyelashes, afterward putting on mascara. The finishing touches are made blush, and you fluff up the roots of your hair before taking a peek of what you look like in your small full-length floor mirror.

"Ready to go, dear?" Your mother knocks on your door lightly.

"Yeah, one sec," quickly you center your Our Star necklace and pop in some silver hoops.

Once finished, you step out of your bedroom meeting your parents. Your mother, per usual, dressed wonderfully, and your father wore a suit with a tie to match your mother, "You guys look good!"

Your mother smiles at your compliment and motions you along outside the cottage to apparate. As you walk, your hidden pocket bobs with your wand placed on the inside.

Standing outside the cottage, you focus on The Burrow, trying your hardest to imagine what it looks like. Each window, the colors, and the plants.

Suddenly flashes of white blinding light mask your sight, and you know it's working. You feel light-headed from all of the flashing, but within seconds you feel your feet hit the ground.

The sun shines bright, as it's still mid-day. Though you're thirty minutes early, the place is packed with witches and wizards. In front of The Burrow is a huge white tent that could fit hundreds. You hadn't known for sure that it was an outdoor wedding, and you began to regret the heels.

Of course, The Burrow remains as welcoming as it always has. You hadn't seen your parents when you apparated, so you explore the wedding venue. You step inside the tent trying to find anybody you knew, you aren't too surprised when you don't.

To your right are rows of white wooden chairs with a matching wooden arch adorned with blue flowers. You spot your parents in one of the rows and make your way over to sit next to them. As you sit down, so do others, and the chairs begin to really fill up.

As the music plays, the ceremony begins, and Fleur walks down the aisle, arms hooked with her father, holding a white and blue matching bouquet to her arch. You stand up, like everybody else, and admire her dress and grace.

After Fleur is Bill, you hadn't even noticed the bridesmaids and groomsmen until now. You didn't recognize any other bridesmaids except for Fleur's sister. Though, Bill's were all his siblings and maybe a couple of his friends. The only brother, you noticed, that wasn't a groomsman is Percy.

You catch Fred's eye, and he notices. You look away humiliated, but out of the corner of your eye-sight, you can see a grin. That makes you feel a little less guilty.

The ceremony begins and ends, ending with a passionate kiss from Fleur and Bill. Non-family members move to the tent a mingle, family members, stay, and take pictures.

Unsure of where to go, not wanting to stand in a tent all alone, you stay in your chair and watch them take pictures. The pictures are cute. All the Weasleys huddled together with Fleur and Bill for a few quick snaps.