ᴘᴀʀᴛ 46

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 65K AHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm calm now lmao but srsly thank you so much. 

Also also I hope this part is written correctly because I am not triple reading it, absolutely not. 

Anyway I don't know this is just a bullshit A/N. Vote and enjoy.

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

It was actually turning out to be a pretty nice day. You had counted down the days earlier and only six more days until your birthday. Your entire family was lounging in the parlor. It had been a while since the three of you were in the same room. Especially for something other than meals.

You lie on the couch in an improper position that your mother abhorred but commented nothing. Though, her glances were speaking louder than words. Your mother was sewing, which, in your opinion, was always an odd thing. There was no need to sew. There was more than enough money. But she always did it, maybe for fun. Your father sits in his chair reading the Daily Prophet, making unpleasant disapproving grunts every now and then.

All of a sudden, the peacefulness is interrupted by a startling crack. Draco appears in front of the fireplace, your eyes widen, your mother's face goes pale, and your father whips out his wand threatening it at Draco's face.

"I'm not here to hurt you," Draco shouts hurriedly, dropping his want to the ground before your father hexes him.

Not convinced your father kicks it away. You watch as it rolls under the coffee table. You want to speak, but you're too afraid to see what the consequences of that would be.

"Why is a Malfoy in our home?" Your father questions, keeping a stone-cold glare on Draco. Draco is visibly terrified, and it takes a second for him to stammer out a response.

"I overheard at my house- the Death Eaters they plan on attacking- coming here to attack-"

"Why are you here," your father demands, your mother squeaks from the startling harsh tone.

Draco takes a shallow breath collecting himself, "The Death Eaters plan on attacking you. I don't know when, I didn't hear, but I know they are planning on it."

"Why should we trust you," you speak up, dropping your book on the couch, eyeing Draco very carefully.

"You can't, but you should," Draco stares at you. His eyes are the same empty they were from before that makes you swallow. The way his tone was delivered, it was as if your parents weren't there and he only spoke to you.

The room goes silent, and Draco's eyes flicker around, unsure of what was going on. You also had no idea what was happening and waited for your parents to say something.

"Y/N, pack your things," your mother orders sharply before leaving the room with haste.

Your father runs after her, shouting. You wince at the embarrassing sight, but Draco is unfazed.

You can hear only bits and pieces of their fight. You weren't sure whether or not to step out in the hall. Also, you wanted to hear what they were saying. Draco bends down to pick up his wand, and you half expect Draco to leave. He doesn't. Instead, he just takes a step closer to you. You think he wants to listen to what your parents were saying as well.

"Dear, why would we listen to the Malfoy boy? Out of all sorts?"

"...he must know something...remember what...said about.."