ᴘᴀʀᴛ 50

Happy official part 50 !!!

My new obsessions with shadow and bone and six of crows is so scary. #kazbrekker and #thedarkling i love. 

Don't forget to vote <3

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

You had opened the windows of your bedroom to let in the sea breeze. All your Hogwarts trunks were by the door, and you were packing the very last of your things. When you finish, you walk over to your door, leaning against the doorframe.

You stare at the room. The closet and desk were empty, except for your pens. The bed was made; pillows fluffed, room dusted. It was like you died, and they cleaned your room out of condolences. You weren't too sure how that thought popped in your head.

Leaving your deserted bedroom, you walk into the kitchen looking for your mother. Your father had already gone to work at the Ministry. You had said goodbye to him in the morning. His worried look as you hugged him, you just couldn't seem to shake away.

Taking a quick peek at the time, you realize that it's time for you to leave.

"Mother?" You call, not entirely sure where she is.

"In the garden," she calls back from behind the open back door.

You step out to the garden and grin at your mother, who is bent on the ground planting an apple tree.

"I'm going now," you say, helping your mom up from the dirt.

"Right," she brushes down her gardener's apron, fixing her sun hat. "Are you sure you want to go?"

"I'm sure," you nod, leading your mother back into the main room. She holds your hand tightly. "Love you," you jump up, giving your mother a tight hug, kissing her cheek before letting go.

"I love you too, dear, be safe, please," she eyes you with the same look of worry your father had. "You're sure you don't want me to go to Kings Crossing and the platform with you?"

"Don't worry about me, mother. I'll be just fine. It'll just be in the way of your day," you nod assuringly, moving to your trunks and picking them up.

Your mother tilts your head, looking at you. She smiles, but her eyes are sad, "You're all grown up now," she says, almost sighing. "Ok, go go go, don't want to keep you waiting from your friends." She kisses you on the head, and when she steps back, you apparate, trunks in hand.

Landing in Kings Crossing you're surrounded by muggles who are just as busy as always. You take a glance around the station, wondering if any of your friends are here yet. They aren't.

Stealthily, or at least, that's what you think as you run through the wall, between numbers nine and ten. Upon entering the gateway, the Platform 9 3/4 sign hands happily to where the Hogwarts Express rests.

The comforting train whistles and you walk around, entering the train where you've always entered it. You drop your trunks off at the trunk compartment and begin searching for your carriage cart.

Counting how many steps it takes you, twenty-five, you find it, and inside sits Blaise leaning against the window.

"Hi Blaise," you grin, sliding down to sit across from him. "Heard about your stepdad. Sorry about that."

"It's not a big deal. Besides, she's already moved on," Blaise smirks at your comment.

"I saw Luna this summer. She seemed happy," that information seems to perk him a bit. "Where did you go?"