ᴘᴀʀᴛ 9

And we're back. Long intro today, so feel free to skip it if you aren't interested. To begin, if you're coming from lakemalfoy; welcome. If you aren't, go check out her Tom Riddle fanfic Marked. If you're coming from CandiedPenmanship  reading list welcome, if not, you should check out her Draco fanfic Mutualism or her new original story Unfit.

Another point is from now on I plan on shouting out everybody who adds my story to their library. The time gap is between each part, and they'll be mentioned at the bottom. We'll start with the people who have already added it to their library!

Ok, I'm done, don't forget to vote! I just want to say thank you for 150+ views and 50+ votes; I'm stoked! Enjoy, and I hope everybody had a happy holiday!

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

You were sleeping soundly on a fine Saturday morning; before being rudely awoken by a mildly grumpy Pansy.

"Y/N wake the fuck UP," she shouts at you.

"Why are you yelling at me," you grumble, burying your head into the pillow.

"I've been trying to wake you up for the past fifteen minutes."

"Fifteen?"

"Hurry up; everybody is waiting for you downstairs."

"Give me five more minutes," you groan, trying to fall back asleep.

"I hope you mean to get ready," she scoffs while grabbing your pillow from under your head to hit you with.

You slither out of bed while Pansy throws articles of clothing at your face from your dresser. You slip into a black camisole, straight-cut black jeans, and a grey zip-up hoodie.

"I'm timing you," Pansy says as you turn to go to the bathroom to get ready.

You speed to wash your face, brush your teeth, do your skincare before leaving the bathroom, and pull your hair up in a messy bun. You put on your sneakers and trail behind Pansy half-asleep.

To your dismay, everybody, once again, has been waiting for you. Instead of being welcomed by warm greetings, you're faced with grumbles and complaints the whole way to the Great Hall.

"Wait, why are we signing out? What about breakfast?" You whisper to Pansy as she signs her name onto the sign-out parchment.

"We tried waking you up for breakfast, but you wouldn't budge. So while you slept in, we ate breakfast." Terence sighs as he signs out.

"But I'm hungry." You complain as you write your name down.

"Just buy something at Hogsmeade," Adrian shouts back.

You groan, imagining the food you could've eaten had you woken up. The six of you walk down to Hogsmeade, isolating yourself from the others who were also walking to Hogsmeade. As you walked down, your friends began to talk, but all you could think about was food.

"Here," Draco says, interrupting your thoughts.

You look down to see a blueberry muffin.

"Merlin, thank you so much. " You reply, grabbing the muffin and scarfing it down.

"You eat like a pig," Draco scoffs, staring at you as you lick the sugar off your fingers.

"At least I'm not a picky eater."