ᴘᴀʀᴛ 38

Can people stop incessantly shitting on Y/N, please? You can make fun of her or whatever but being a straight-up ass every time she's brought up is really frustrating. I spend a lot of time writing, and every choice I make for her has a purpose. I'm not pulling stuff out of thin air; most of the things I write have been thought through and have a reason. So, every time you shit on her, it's really annoying. It's not fun to write a story when everybody hates the main character and lets it be known.

Sorry, that was really aggressive, but it's not fun to write anymore when comments are telling Y/N to stop being a bitch and shit. Like it's already hard as hell for me to write parts. If you want me to post more, stop making it harder.

Okay deep breaths, thank you for reading. I do find some Y/N slander comments funny, just sometimes it's too much. Please vote. It means a lot.

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

You wait for a reply, looking upwards. You feel Draco's hand squeeze your thigh, thus hypnotizing you more.

"I'd like you to be my girlfriend," Draco grins.

"Really?" You ask, unsure, studying his eyes for deception.

"Yes," he affirms before diving down, catching your lips.

You bask in his warmth, feeling secure in Draco's arms.

The trance breaks and Draco lets go of your waist. You turn to your wardrobe, grabbing your robes. Without thought, you pull off your pajamas, slipping into your uniform. You feel Draco's eyes watching your every move.

You walk to your mirror, wrapping your tie around your collar, looping it through over and over again. Draco walks up behind you, adjusts your tie, and pulls out your necklace, placing it on top of the green, shiny fabric.

"We should go down for breakfast," Draco suggests, letting go of your waist and slipping on his shoes. "I bet everybody is wondering where we are."

You nod in agreement proceeding to tie your laces. Draco waits, standing beside an open dorm door. Once the final bow had been pulled taught, you grab Draco's hand and walk down the staircase to the Common Room.

"Draco, we don't have to be a secret, right?" You ask in a whisper, walking down the final steps.

"Of course not," he grins, swinging your hand as you walk towards your friends.

Unable to hide your smile, you beam as your friends smirk in your direction. Terence whistles which earns him a kick in the shin from Draco. Pansy gives you a knowing look, going between Tracey, Draco, and you. You give them a slight nod and discreet wink before heading to the Great Hall.

Once seated, the food, dish-ware, and silverware magically appear in front of you. You take a chocolate croissant from a wooden bowl and pour yourself something to drink. Draco takes a green apple, happily munching on it while engaged in a conversation with Adrian.

You take another croissant, being tempted by the flakey pastry. When you look, you notice that the only thing that remains where Draco was seated is an apple core. Your eyes trail from his plate to the entrance of the Great Hall. Easily, spotting him by his hair. Your stomach pits wishing he had told you he was leaving.

Fortunately, Pansys's voice takes your attention away from Draco's departure.

"Tell me everything," Pansy grins, leaning against her hand.

"Well, we hooked up, and then when we woke up, we decided to date."

"How detailed and romantic," she rolls her eyes with a tone full of sarcasm.