Chapter 24- Victor-Y

"Thank you, Ninjas." The commissioner shook hands with Lloyd. "Again."

"No need to thank us, commissioner. It's our job. It's every citizen's job to do what they can for their home!" Lloyd smiled. "It was all Dareth out there in the end." The Green Ninja gave the man credit for his accidental work.

"Aw, thanks, Lloyd. I really don't think I did much." Dareth brushed his fingers through his hair.

"Yep. He didn't." Kai whispered in Jay's ear.

"Mhm." Jay crossed his arms, hastily.

"Sir, they're all in Kryptarium prison." An officer peeked into the commissioner's room.

"Great!" The commissioner smiled with his hands on his hips. "That means you guys are free to leave."

"Oh, how's the fire going?" Kai squeezed to the front from his friends.

"Don't worry. It wasn't anything the police couldn't handle."

"Phew." Kai sighed in relief. "I was just confirming cuz our powers are back now, so we can try to undo the damage," Kai explained.

"Well, uh, if you guys can help in the slums and the cracks in Ninjago City." The commissioner tapped his fingers together.

"Of course!" Cole spoke up, knowing the quakes were his job.

"Other than that, we're all good!" The commissioner smiled. "We'll just have the last few Sons of Garmadon rounded up." He shook Lloyd's hand for the last time before walking out of his room.

"I'm going to clean my Dojo." Dareth slipped out as well.

"Alright!" Lloyd waved at him.

"So," Kai put his arm around Nya and Jay. "What now?"

"What now?" Lloyd sat on a chair. "Now we rest a few days."

"Yeah, you never know when Ninjago gets new villains." Cole joked.

"That is hundred percent correct," Zane confirmed. "I feel something horrible is soon to happen."

"Don't say that!" Jay elbowed his titanium friend. "I have to beat Kai's new high score!"

"Oh yeah! I was the king!" Kai smirked. "I mean, still am."

"I just want cake." Cole's mouth watered.

"Let's go then. The bakery, then home." Lloyd stood up.

"Oh yes!" Nya smiled.

"I don't get it though, do you actually eat Zane?" Jay questioned.

"Well, you see, it's quite simple..." Zane began.

"I shouldn't have asked." Jay interrupted Zane.

They all laughed as Zane continued to explain. The thought of the yellow marble filled Lloyd's head, but he wasn't going to let an unknown elemental possessor stop him from enjoying the day with his hard-working friends.

The end... of only this adventure!