Chapter 17- Last of the Remaining

"What are we doing?" Lloyd held his head. "Victor doesn't even possess such power to win from us, yet we're falling all over the place like little kids!"

He looked at Jay from the corner of his eye, leaning on the table. But seriously, having your element, your power, your life sucked out of you isn't fun, and nor is it comforting. The weak feeling struck him and Nya. Both finding anything, and anything indeed to throw their weight on and use for support.

"I mean literally." Lloyd turned to face Nya and Jay. Even he knew it wasn't their fault or by their own will but anger got the best of him.

"Lloyd-" Kai tried to calm his friend.

"No, Kai! We have nothing left! Can't you see?" He turned to Zane. "This is it. Ninjago is at stake! According to what Victor said, he's planning on destroying all of Ninjago. And if he's collecting our powers, then we all know what he'll do with them. And he has them all now, except one."

"Where are we going to find him now?" Nya managed to spill.

"I don't know." Lloyd unwrapped his bandage and put it on the table. He twisted his wrist to check its durability.

"We're not waiting on any blueprint," Cole said in a joking manner. "Are we?"

"Guys! Guys!" Pixal ran out of the elevator.

"Hold your horses, Pixal." Kai stood up, alerted.

"Victor left us another blueprint." She put the paper in the center of the table.

"Are we going?" Nya questioned sitting up straight in her seat.

"We can't risk Zane's powers," Cole said. "Do we leave him with Master Wu and Pixal?"

"No," Lloyd answered. "We aren't leaving anyone. Even if we split up, we'll lose to their technique. It's best if we stay together. We'll be able to support each other."

Nya looked at the map. "Where is this..." She searched. "South of Ninjago City."

"What's there?" Kai looked up confused.

"Laughy's Karaoke Bar," Zane replied right away.

"Oh gosh, no. I'm not going there again." Cole sank in his chain in embarrassment.

"Haha. Hahaha!" Jay laughed. "You're little glow worm-"

Cole hit the back of Jay's head. "I wouldn't have stage fright today if it weren't for your recordings!"

Jay continued laughing non-stop. It was as if he got his energy back all of a sudden.

"It's a public place." Nya looked at Lloyd, fearing what would happen.

"They've got it all planned then." Kai put his swords in his sheath.

"We're going. Together." Lloyd grabbed the blueprint and put it in his pocket. "We're ending this, once and for all."