Chapter 11- Two Wins, One Loss

"It's been twenty minutes. Where are the others?" Victor leaned back in his chair.

"Let me out, Harumi." Lloyd pushed against the bars. His hands were tied, but luckily for him, the chains stretched long enough for him to move freely.

"And why would I do that?" Harumi laughed.

"You guys got what you wanted. Now let me out!" Lloyd furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh no, I'm not done with you. He is." Harumi lightly pointed at Victor with her arms crossed.

"I'm going out." Victor walked to the blank wall.

"Wait why?" Harumi dropped her arms.

"I'm tired of waiting. And you should know I have no patience." He grabbed his trident and walked through the wall as it glitched.

"Great." Harumi sighed.

"You won't win." Lloyd clutched the bars.

"That's what you said before, but look where you are now." Harumi scoffed. "Now shut up and let me think of ways to torture your Ninja friends."

* * *

"Okay. Just about here." Zane thought back to his memory of where they left Lloyd's bike.

"Where could Lloyd have-" Cole paused when he looked up from the golden sand.

Jay, Zane, and Cole stopped in their tracks. Zane pulled off his bow and grabbed an arrow from his quiver.

"Ahh... Finally, Ninja." Victor opened his arms in pleasure while holding the trident in his right hand.

"Victor. I'm guessing." Zane pointed his bow up towards the new foe.

"Yes." Victor twisted the trident in the sand.

"We finally meet, Victor." Jay pulled his nunchucks from his back and caught them in his hands.

"Where's Lloyd?" Cole asked, clutching his hammer with both hands.

"He's alright." Victor took a step forward.

"Stop right there!" Zane planted his feet.

The three Ninja didn't know what power their opponent possessed and they couldn't risk losing against him in any way. They didn't believe Lloyd was safe and nor did they know when they could lose their powers.

The silence was anticipating. They all stared at Victor with hatred and so did he, in return. Zip. Zane released his arrow and it cut through the air. Victor tilted his head right to dodge the shot. Right when the arrow went through the rock behind him, Jay and Cole ran to attack.

* * *

Harumi screamed. The arrow nearly missed her.

"That's Zane's arrow," Lloyd whispered, looking at the end of the arrow shake in the wall.

"It seems your friends found the place." Harumi walked over to the wall and tried to hear.

"And now you won't get away with this. It's six against two." Lloyd smirked.

"Ahhh... Well, it won't be long before they figure we're here." Harumi grabbed the keys and walked over to Lloyd. "And I can't afford to lose you." She opened the lock. "Not again."

"Again?" Lloyd confirmed. "What do you mean again? You left me!"

"I had no choice." Harumi opened the door.

"You did have a choice, you always did!" Lloyd suddenly leaped on Harumi, dropping her.

"No, I didn't!" The Quiet One pulled Lloyd down and held his hands behind him. "I never did." She pushed his head down with her left hand, still gripping his hands with her other.