Chapter 15- Rampage

"Where are they?" Lloyd walked in front of the Ninjas from circling the building.

"No. Nothing." Zane walked out from inside along with Nya and Cole.

"Are you sure the blueprint showed the tea farm?" Jay doubted his friend's words.

"Of course, Jay!" Lloyd yelled. He didn't mean to lash out like that; he was just irritated by the cat and mouse chase.

Nya took the map from Lloyd and proved it to Jay.

"Okay. That's Steep Wisdom, alright." Jay looked away from the phone and blueprint. "But where could they be?"

"Unless they're late for the first time," Kai joked.

"Yeah, no. Villains like Victor don't joke, Kai. They have serious business, and they do it without humour," Cole said sarcastically.

"Okay, I can't even tell if that's sarcasm." Kai looked at Cole with a puzzled look.

Cole replied to his friend with an even more confused face.

"Let's just wait here for a while," Nya suggested, looking at the half-tired and half-excited faces of her peers.

"Fine." Lloyd went in and sat at a table. The shop was closed, so all the tables were clean and available.

* * *

"Tell us where the trident is," Harumi threatened the nindroid.

"Never!" Pixal stubbornly stated her answer.

"I'm going to ask one last time before I tear every limb of yours!" She got closer to her face.

"I would rather die than tell you," Pixal shot back, stretching her neck forward just as Harumi.

"Nevermind. We'll figure out anyway." Harumi pushed Pixal back and stood up straight to examine the room.

Pixal was tied up, both her legs and arms. She struggled for freedom on the couch.

Victor turned the TV off in annoyance at the voice. "Get to work."

Harumi knew her cue. She began pulling books off the shelves or pushing randomly on the wall. It seemed stupid but, it was part of the plan. They were trying to search for the Ninja's headquarters.

Victor tagged along to help, pulling rugs or throwing cushions. Harumi got closer and closer to the correct wall. She pulled off paintings and sceneries hung on the wall, including any other obstacle blocking or covering the walls.

"Don't!" Pixal involuntary yelled out.

Harumi smirked. "We're getting close..." She stopped in front of the dartboard hung on the wall beside the TV and speakers. She turned to examine the look on Pixal's face to confirm her founding. She pulled off the dartboard and threw it to the side.

"Victor." Harumi bucked her hip out and placed a hand on it. "I think I've found it." She hit her hand on the red button with great force.

The TV and speakers-stand went into the ground as it sealed close with the wooden floor. The wall split open, revealing an elevator. Victor walked in and stood inside the elevator, looking around at the systems and buttons.

"Bring her," he told Harumi, looking at the hand-scan screen.

Harumi dragged Pixal into the elevator with her and turned her around to scan her hand. No matter how hard the metallic girl tried, she couldn't succeed in pulling away her hand. She and the Ninja's enemy were in control now.

* * *

"They're still not here," Cole said, kicking a rock. "And I'm starving!"

"We just had breakfast a while ago." Zane held his head.

"I'll contact Pixal. Wonder if Master Wu made it back safely." Lloyd pressed a button on his earpiece. "Hello? Pixal?"

All the Ninjas waited for a response through the shared radio system. There was no response.

"Pixal?" Lloyd stood up in worry and looked at the Ninjas. "It's a trap," he realized and spoke in fear.

"Wait, what?" Kai looked at Lloyd then at the others.

"Quick! Pixal and Master Wu could be in trouble!" Lloyd jumped onto the Bounty.

The others followed.

"What do you mean?" Kai said, looking at Nya.

"They knew we would follow the blueprint, so they tricked us into leaving the trident home," Lloyd explained. "So they probably broke in and took the weapon." Lloyd signaled Nya to start the ship.

The ship was in the air in no second.