Chapter 14- Burgling

"That's it." The commissioner gave Lloyd the paper.

"Thank you! Actually, this is all we need." Lloyd smiled.

"That's great. If you need anything else, I'll be in my office." He walked away with pride.

"Nya?" Lloyd examined the paper, waiting for her.

"Yup." She shuffled over to stand next to the Green Ninja. She held her phone that displayed the map of Ninjago in front of the "map" from the message.

"Steep Wisdom?" Lloyd tilted his head.

"We didn't even need the map for that. We know Steep Wisdom's building structure by heart." Lloyd folded the blueprint.

"What are you waiting for, then? Magic carpet? Let's go!" Kai rushed out the hall, impatient as usual. Maybe it was that he was excited to kick butt.

"We don't need to go back home. We got everything, right?" Cole confirmed on his way out.

"Yes," Zane responded and ran to the Bounty with the others.

"Let's go, then!" Lloyd pointed ahead. And so, the Bounty hovered above the Police Station and flew away into the distance.

* * *

"While we're waiting, let's think of ways to free the marbles out of the trident," Zane recommended productively.

"Melting the metal is out of the list," Nya said, stirring the wheel to her right.

"Or exploding it with Lloyd's energy too. In fact, we never had the chance to try that." Cole frowned.

"Disappointing, it could've worked," Jay said.

"Water is no use, so don't think of me." Nya shook her head. "All that's remaining is ice and lightning.

"Oh, oh! I know! What if I use lightning continuously against the stubborn weapon and create heat." Jay smiled, hopefully.

"Dream on! No one's 'heat' is hotter than mine." Kai scoffed in pride.

"Gee, thanks, Kai, for the hope." Jay dropped his smile.

"We'll try ice when we reach back, but if that doesn't work. We'll need someone who possesses fire." Lloyd looked over at the courtyard of Steep Wisdom.

Nya gently landed the ship and turned off the engines.

They all prepared for any circumstance and hopped off with the mindset to face their enemies.

* * *

Pixal was sitting on her laptop, inside the monastery. It was silent, except for the noise from Gayle Gossip on the news from TV.

Suddenly, Pixal felt herself pull back. She gasped as something made a clunking noise touching against her metal neck.

"Hello there." Victor smiled.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Pixal resisted. She didn't know Victor's appearance, or that it could be him until she didn't see Harumi follow in.

"Victor-" Pixal finally realized. "How'd you get in?"

"Someone left the door open," Victor smirked and looked out the window behind the TV.

Pixal followed his eyes to look at the broken gate of the monastery outside.