Chapter 9- Hit Again

"Lloyd? Are you okay?" Nya yelled. "Lloyd?" She slowed down her bike then came to a stop. "Can any of you reach him?"

"No." Kai fixed his earpiece, thinking it was his fault.

"Lloyd? Where are you? Say something!" Cole put his foot on the ground and waited for a response.

"Zane? You went somewhere along that way. Any sign?" Kai confirmed.

"I'm on my way." Zane sped up.

"Guys, get back to center," Nya ordered as she twisted the race and pushed off with her leg.

* * *

Lloyd grunted as he tried to get up onto his forearms. He was confused. Just a few scratches and bruises because of the fall, but he didn't hit anything. He was sure he saw a rock. The Green Ninja looked up with a blurry vision to see Harumi.

"Ahh... You finally arrived!" Harumi crouched down to Lloyd as she grabbed his chin and tilted it up. "Not a really grand entrance, she looked out at the glitching screen."

"But- How-" Lloyd looked back, still lying on the ground.

"Hologram. Heard of it?" The Quiet One pulled him up by his injured arm.

Lloyd groaned and witched an eye in pain. He raised his other hand to create an energy ball. Unfortunately, Victor clutched a handcuff on his freed hand. The green light diminished.

"I've always wanted to see the Green Ninja in person." Victor smiled.

Lloyd looked at the boy in shock. He figured it was Victor and ignorantly, attempted to use his powers.

"Vengestone. Hold the energy. Might need it." Victor handed the chain over to Harumi and went towards the trident.

"Victor..." Lloyd mumbled.

"That's right. Handsome isn't he?" Harumi tainted Lloyd.

Victor chuckled sarcastically. "Why thank you!" He admired the trident in his hand.

"What do you want?" Lloyd tried to stand steadily on his feet.

"Ahh... Right. You and your fruit coloured friends don't know. Tsk. I guess it's time to tell." Victor walked over to Lloyd.

Lloyd looked at him, still catching his breath.

"You see, I need to destroy Ninjago."

"They all say that," Lloyd said unamused.

"Course they do," Victor confirmed. "In that case, I need my home place to rise. And that will only happen if yours is destroyed," he explained.

"Are you from another realm?"

"Nope." Victor raised the trident. "Now stop wasting my time."

"Wait! No!" Lloyd tried to pull his wrists free.

The trident sucked his powers. The green light filled the room as Lloyd fell to his knees, faltered.

Victor held the trident to his right as he waited for the swirls of glowing green to settle into the last marble left on the bottom of the middle prong.

"How's it feel?" Harumi pulled him up.

"You won't get away with this." Lloyd fell to the ground.

"They all say that," Harumi taunted.

* * *

"Where is he?" Jay inquired about the place.

"I don't know. When I arrived, there was nothing but his motorbike," Zane informed.

"Where could he have gone?" Cole walked a bit further away from the incident.

"Guys..." Jay said in a panicked tone. "What if Victor and Harumi took him!"

They all looked at him, knowing they couldn't shut him up since it was possible.

"Even worse, what if they took his powers!" Jay continued ranting.

"Nya! Come in!" Pixal's voice cracked through the radio.

"Pixal? What is it?" Nya pressed on her earpiece.

"Someone has found the Bounty. I can't tell who it is but-" her voice glitched.

"Pixal? Pixal? Come in!" Nya waited, looking at the boys.

"Great! Now someone's hacking the Bounty systems." Kai frowned.

"We have to get to the Bounty," Nya said, worried.

"But Lloyd?" Cole opened his arms as he walked back to the group.

"We can split up. Cole and I can stay here in case Lloyd comes back while we go." Kai tried to lead.

"No. That won't be logical. What if Victor and Harumi attack and Lloyd's injured? You two don't even have your elemental powers," Zane reasoned.

"Tsk. Great! You guys don't have your powers!" Jay threw his hands over his shoulder.

"Excuse you! It wasn't my choice to give them away!" Kai put his hands on his hips.

"You losing your powers isn't even new, Cole here decided to join in this time." Jay smacked his lips.

"Hey!" Cole yelled. It wasn't his choice either to give his powers away. "Wait till you lose your powers!"

"Stop fighting!" Nya yelled louder than any of the gentlemen. "This is exactly what they want. Dispute! And no, I hope no one loses their powers now."

Jay proudly smirked at Cole with his arms crossed. He felt nice that his Yang indirectly supported him.

"So what's the plan?" Kai confirmed, still confused with his priorities.

"We can't afford splitting up. We're going to check out on the Bounty first then we'll return to get Lloyd. We'll leave Lloyd's bike for a sign that he was here. Okay?" She shook her head to move the hair out of her face then slipped on her helmet.

"Yep!" Jay swung his leg over the seat.

They rode away. Cole looked back at Lloyd's bike with a concerned look then put his feet on the rests and caught up to the others.