Chapter 10- No Plan, Just Wish

Electricity fusing sounds rattled on the counter and behind computers.

"What happened here?" Jay jumped over the deck ledge.

"Oh no, no, no..." Nya panicked.

"Who did this?" Cole held up a cut wire, dangling from behind the screen. "And why did they do it?" He let go of the blue string when it shocked his finger.

"I don't know but, we ain't getting in contact with anyone anytime soon!" Nya sat down on her knees trying to find a way to fix the broken wires that hung from the counter.

"And Lloyd?" Kai worried. "If we don't have any hope of fixing this, they might as well save Lloyd."

"Yeah. Someone has to work on the wires since it'll take a while to work. We also can't delay finding Lloyd. He could be hurt. We'll have to split up now, Nya," Jay said, unfortunately.

"Fine. I guess that's the only option." Nya dusted her hands with one another and stood up.

"Cole and Jay can come with me. Kai stayed here with Nya." Zane jumped off the ship with his bow and arrow worn over him on his back.

Cole nodded at Nya, then high-fived Kai for good luck on his way off the ship.

"Stay safe." Jay wanted his love. He nodded at Kai with hope then followed the others.

* * *

"What do we do with him now?" Victor looked at Lloyd, concerned. Even after being a great villain on the first attempt, he feared the Green Ninjas ability. Lloyd was capable of far more than just his elemental powers.

"I don't know." Harumi fidgeted with her Sai, sitting on her chair with her legs on the table.

"Didn't you say you needed them?" Victor confirmed.

"Well, yes. But I just wanted to get revenge. I need the other Ninja so I could show him what pain is." She pointed her Sai at Lloyd, who was still unconsciously tied up in chains, behind bars.

"Didn't you guys have some chemistry?" Victor chuckled.

"Chemistry-" Harumi scoffed. "He was an idiot to even think that. I just needed him to trust me while I put my evil plan in action."

"No offense, I kinda feel bad for the dude." Victor looked at Lloyd.

"No need to. People like him are destined to suffer," Harumi's tone stiffened. She sounded more serious now. Her expression changed from a joking look to a face that would tear up. Couldn't blame her. After all, she had no family. Lloyd still had his mother, uncle, and friends. Harumi was all alone in the cruel world.

Victor stared down in silence. He too knew the feeling...