Cat Boy Cuddles~ (Oneshot)💗🤪

(A/N): So I got inspired by Danny's Cat Noir cosplay and I decided to write a hybrid oneshot! As stated in the aforementioned chapter, this oneshot will contain fluff and crack. Enjoy!!

It was late at night when your favorite cat boy decided to scare the shit out of you. Your parents and siblings were all corralled in the living room watching whatever movie they'd chosen for the night. You on the other hand had been feeling down recently, so you shut yourself away from your family. Which only made it worse considering most bunny hybrids like your self thrived off of social interactions and affection. You had never really fallen into that category in all honesty. You had very few friends. By 'very few' friends, there was only one. His name was Danny, and he related more to you than anyone in the world considering you were polar opposites.

Danny was a predator hybrid, specifically a panther, and you were a bunny hybrid. Interspecies friendships and relationships weren't uncommon, but they were few and far in between. Friendships like yours and Danny's were even rarer. The two of you were inseparable and you felt more alive around him. Maybe it was the natural adrenaline rush from being so close to a predator hybrid that made you feel that way, but you chose to believe that it was the bond that the two of you shared.

As you pondered this, a rattle outside your window caught your attention. You paused before standing and making your way over to the large bay window. You pulled back the curtains and you thought there wasn't anything outside until you looked down at the thin ledge. There was a single carrot with a baby blue ribbon tied around it. You opened the window and picked it up. It was warm which was odd considering it was mid-December. Suddenly your mom called out to you causing you to flinch harshly. "(Y/N), would you like some cookies? They're fresh out the oven, so they'll make you feel better.", she yelled from downstairs. You sighed and walked to your room door and opened it to shout a quick 'Yes!'.

You shook your head as you closed your door, mentally cursing yourself for getting spooked over nothing. You turned to go over to the window and close it but nearly jumped out of your skin when you spotted a white-haired figure crouched inside the closed windowsill. There was a moment where you nearly thought you'd unintentionally let a murderer into your home. Then you realized there was only one white-haired idiot who came through that window at late hours in the night. "Danny!", you whisper shouted in an attempt not to alarm your family, "What in the absolute fuck is wrong with you?! You nearly gave me a heart attack!".

The familiar sound of his laughter met your ears as you watched him gracefully jump from the sill and walk out of the shadows so you could see him. He was wearing his usual Cheshire grin. Once he was fully out of the shadows, you could see he was wearing one of his favorite black hoodies and matching sweatpants.

"Sorry, darling. I just couldn't help myself.", he purred as he took off his shoes and yeeted them into an unknown direction. "A little birdy told me my bun was feeling down, so I just had to stop by.", he informed while making himself comfortable on your bed. Just as you were about to give him a piece of your mind, the sound of your mother's approaching footsteps caused your tall charcoal-colored ears to swivel in the direction of the door. You turned to tell Danny to hide only to find he already had.

The door opened and your mom walked in to sit a plate of cookies on your work desk. "Here you go, hon'! I hope you feel okay soon. Tell Danny that I put enough on the plate for him, too.", she said after blowing you a kiss and a wink. As soon as she'd left, Danny dropped silently onto your bed from the ceiling. "Damn his grace is on a whole other level!", you thought for a split second. He slinked over to the plate your mom had left to grab two cookies before sitting back on your bed. "Your mom is a fucking magician! Her cookies are amazing and her hearing is impeccable.", he complimented whilst munching on his cookies.

You chuckled and rolled your eyes before picking up a cookie and eating with him. Once he finished, he beckoned you over. "Come on, now. You know what time it is.", he said as he patted his lap drawing another sigh from your lips. You knew there was no reason in telling him to fuck off, so you made your way over and sat on his lap facing him. As usual, you felt his long tail wrap around your waist to keep you in place. "It is time for your daily dose of love and affection!", he announced while grabbing your face in his hands. Without further hesitation, Danny began rubbing his cheeks against yours.

Danny was a part of the big cat species thus he was even more territorial than any other predator hybrid. So, every time he came over he felt the need to scent you. The first time he felt comfortable enough to do this you accidentally smacked him hence the tail currently holding your arms at your sides. He pauses for a second to sniff around but continues scenting. "Bro, I smell enough like a cinnamon roll, alright. Chill.", you say nudging his head a little. "No. You're sad, so I gotta make you feel better.", he purrs while nudging you back. He continues for a few more moments before pulling back with a satisfied smirk.

Instead of letting you go like usual, he falls back onto the bed dragging you with him. His grip loosens enough for you to free your arms, but once they're away from your sides his tail coils tightly around your waist in a comforting manner. He wiggles around until the two of you are completely on the bed and you find yourself instinctively hugging him. There was comforting silence between you and you find yourself at peace.

"Just know that whatever's hurting you can't hurt you anymore while I'm here. As long as I'm here, you're safe. I'll make sure of it.", he speaks softly while tracing circles onto your back. You hum in contentment and your eyelids become heavy. Within a few moments, you were in the grasp of sleep. As you completely slip into unconsciousness, you hear Danny whisper, "Sleep well my bugaboo.". With that, you fall asleep peacefully in the arms of your cat boy.

THE END!!

(A/N):

Hii! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Please comment ur thoughts about it! Maybe even vote for it 👉👈? ILYSM!!!

thesmolbean out.