Team Player 😈✨

(A/N): HELLLOOO BABES!! I'M BACK AGAIN! This one isn't smut, but it is pretty damn spicy~. Ofc, all characters are 18+!! So if you don't like heavy petting, spicey makeout sessions, or second-base type shit please don't read! I don't wanna make anyone uncomfy :(. Also, this is shittily edited hehe, sorry. Anyways, this ones pretty long, so I won't hold you any longer!! Enjoy <33

P.S. THIS IS FUTURE ME SAYING SORRY FOR BEING LATE BC I WAS HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE-

Fucking hell.

I exhaled shakily, my eyes constantly flickering between the barely secure door and the man that couldn't seem to keep his hands off of me. "D-danny, we're going to get c-caught.", I whimpered as his lips brushed against my neck. He just chuckled and helped me further onto the unsteady desk. "Baby, you worry too much.", he purred causing a shiver to run down my spine, "Everyone's at lunch now, so it's just you and me. No worries, pretty girl, let me take care of you.". I tried my hardest to contain a loud whine as his lips traveled further up my neck before joining my lips. After a few seconds, he pulled away to raise a brow at me. "Hmm, I think I know that taste. Is that...", he cut himself off to pull me into a quick kiss and nodded, "Yeah! It's that expensive candy I left for you earlier.". My face heated drastically as he dipped a little lower to teasingly lick at my lips. "Cherry suits you.", he whispered darkly.

In an effort to shut him up and save the last bit of nerve I had left, I pulled him closer and locked my lips with his. He groaned and his hold on my neck and hip tightened. After a few moments, he broke the kiss to begin peppering my neck with rough kisses. Soon, the first few buttons of my top were undone with his face buried in between them. I gasped as his cold hand started to make its way past my belt and the band of my underwear. The sound I made as his skin made contact with mine could've made a whore blush. If someone were to walk in right now, they'd probably have a heart attack and I'd die of embarrassment. 

That didn't stop me from pulling him even closer though.

About thirty minutes later, we were leaving the classroom. He stuck his head out first before pulling me past the dark green oak door. I staggered out into the hallway and pulled my turtleneck higher. Thankfully, the winter season was upon us, so I didn't seem too suspicious. He looked around a little bit more then turned to peck my cheek. "You're coming to my game this Friday, right?", he questioned and I found myself staring him down. I hadn't gotten a chance to take in the green and yellow varsity jacket earlier due to his hands roaming the underside of my shirt. I shook my head and adjusted it for him. It was crooked, probably from how tight I'd been holding his shoulders. 

"Can't. I've got a study group that night.", I explained earning a whine and a pout from the male that was practically towering over me.  "But you're always studying! I never get to spend time with you considering how busy our schedules are. Please, I want you to be there when we win.", he pleaded, "You're my lucky charm! Me and the boys would be grateful if you'd show up.". I gave him a look and looked at our joined hands. "Really? Even though you haven't introduced me to them yet?".

The look of pure guilt and sadness that crossed his face was enough to make me regret ever speaking.  I sighed and started to say something but stopped as my lover sank to one knee in front of me. With wide eyes, I watched him remove a chain from his neck and a ring from his fingers. He rejoined one of my hands with his and offered his jewelry with the other. "(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), I swear to you on everything I am that I'll introduce you to my entire team on Friday if you come to my game. I promise I'll kill anyone who looks at you in any way that makes you uncomfortable when I do.", he swore with the utmost sincerity, "Will you make me the happiest man on earth and accept my request?". I rolled my eyes as a goofy grin began to spread across his face. "Fine, I'll be there.", I answered. He sprung to his feet and slipped the ring onto my left ring finger.