Boss Man~ (Oneshot)😈

(A/N): Hi, everyone!! I'M SOOO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE!! I kinda overslept hehe... Anyways, I'm back with a sequel to 'Baby Danny' that I'm sure you'll enjoy! I haven't been feeling the best recently, but writing makes me feel better. This will be long and kinda ✨spicy✨if you know what I mean! There are also mentions of blood, guns, knives, wounds, etc. This is a mafia fic after all!!~ Please enjoy this story and comment your thoughts along the way!!

I stared at the man in front of me with fear, anxiety, and excitement pooling in my stomach as I watched him do what he did best. I'd been living with Danny for the past two weeks because of an issue within his ranks. The products Danny moved had been disappearing, and his competitors were beginning to question his strength and ability to maintain control over his enterprise. Of course, he played it cool at first acting as if he wasn't worried or upset in the slightest, but I could see his anger was growing worse with each visit he made to my house.

He hadn't realized that there was a mole in his ranks until I got a threatening letter in the mail that was riddled with details about my personal life and schedule. When I told Danny about the letter over the phone, he'd hung up and showed up at my house ten minutes later with duffle bags and a grim look on his face. Within the next five minutes, he'd packed me and Angel's necessities minus our clothing. He told us that he'd supply us with more clothes than we needed once we were safe at his mansion.

The days after that were spent cooped up in our room waiting for Danny to give us the okay to leave and venture around the property. When he finally deemed it safe for us to explore his home, he had his head maid Mistress, a kind elderly lady who'd been Danny's nanny in his younger years, give us a tour around the house and the surrounding area. Everything was beautifully decorated and maintained from the outdoor pool to the lounging area in the backyard. Angel had taken a particular liking to the garden on the far end of the property.

The garden featured a small red bridge at its entrance that enabled guests to cross a small stream that separated the garden from the rest of the property. It seemed that as soon as we crossed that bridge the air became calmer and we felt at ease. The garden was made up of 20 foot tall walls that had been placed together to form a spiral. Each wall was gracefully littered with dozens of different kinds of flora from different parts of the world. At the center of this spiral, there was a beautiful hand-carved bench of which the back was draped with Asparagus Fern vines. Above the bench was a Wisteria tree that stood tall and proud, towering over the top of the spiral walls. In its branches, crystal fairy lights had been placed. The entire area was magical.

Angel and I visited the garden after my mandatory self-defense classes, per Danny's request, to relax and be at peace in the evening time. Now I wish I was in that garden as I watched Danny rage and bark instructions at his frightened henchmen. I'd never seen him angry before, I'd seen him annoyed or upset countless times, but this was terrifying. His warm brown eyes were now dark with fury and disgust. A vein had made an appearance on the side of his neck, and his men had paled and shrank back in fear.

A whimper caught my ear causing me to look down in my lap where Angel had been sleeping. Now, she slowly awoke with a tiny yawn and fluttering lashes. She frowned at the sound of Danny's yelling and looked around to see where it was coming from. Once she caught sight of him, her frown deepened and she carefully climbed from my lap. I watched silently as she waddled toward the only man she'd taken a liking to, interested in seeing their interaction. Angel reached up and gently tugged on the hem of his shirt while yawning and rubbing her eyes with her free hand.

Danny paused his raging to look down with an icy glare that immediately melted at the sight of the sleepy-eyed child below him. Angel reached up and made grabby hands at him to which he responded by picking her up and placing her on his hip. He planted a kiss on her forehead before gently nudging her head onto his chest so that her ears were covered. He turned back to his men with a gentle smile and angry eyes. "I suggest you lot fuck off before I get angry again. Find the fool who's been meddling in my business and bring him to me or else. Now get lost!", he hissed in a sickeningly sweet tone with a jerk of his head. The fear-stricken men dispersed almost instantaneously.