CHAPTER THIRTEEN: JEALOUSY PT. 2

Blossom was on the dance floor dancing to "Hot Girl Bummer". "Hey there," a guy greeted as he walked up to her. It's one of the guys from the dock incident! Brent! Is everyone in camp here?! Blossom thought. "Leave me alone," Blossom spat. She wasn't about to sit here and let the guy who watched her drown hit on her. "Don't be like that, babe," The guy taunted. "Don't call me babe!" Blossom exclaimed. This guy was getting on her nerves. Just then, Brick walked over and held Blossom's waist. "Is this guy giving you a problem, Babe?" Brick asked. Blossom was confused for a second but then caught on. "He's trying to hit on me," Blossom answered. "Sorry dude! Didn't know she had someone!" The guy exclaimed while running off. "And stay away from her!" Brick yelled back. "Umm Brick? You can let go now," Blossom mumbled while blushing. Brick blushed and immediately let go. "So, Babe?" Blossom teased. Brick blushed in embarrassment. "It got him away from you didn't it?" Brick answered. Blossom nodded her head in a 'fair point' way and continued to dance with Brick.

......................................................................................................................

Buttercup was on the dancefloor dancing to a Liam Payne song when a guy touched her shoulder. She whipped her head around and saw that it was Jordan from camp. "Get. Your. Hand. Off. Me." Buttercup spelled out for him. "And why would I do that?" Jordan asked smugly. Buttercup gritted her teeth and grabbed his hand. She squeezed his hand with only a little of her super strength and broke it. He screamed and held his hand to his stomach. Just then, Butch walked over. "Hey Butters, can I talk to this guy out back?" Butch asked in a fake happy voice. "Be my guest," Buttercup answered before going back to her dancing. Butch and Jordan walked out to behind the club and Butch punched Jordan into the dumpster. He walked up to him and stood over him. "Touch her again, and I will break every bone in your body." Butch threatened in a dark voice. Jordan was in tears and nodded his head in agreement. Butch smirked and walked back into the club to dance with Buttercup, leaving Jordan with a broken hand, nose, and arm.

..............................................................................................................................

Bubbles dragged Boomer to the dance floor and began to dance to "Walls Could Talk". "Hey, Bubbles!" Someone exclaimed. Bubbles turned to where the voice came from and saw Taka Chan emerge from the sea of people. "Hey, Taka Chan!" Bubbles exclaimed. Boomer got a weird vibe from Taka Chan. He always asked Bubbles about her relationship status and never looked her in the eye when talking to her. "So Bubbles, are you still single?" Taka Chan asked. "Don't know why you keep asking but no I'm not," Bubbles answered in a confused voice. "You're not?!" Taka Chan exclaimed in shock. "Nope. In fact, my boyfriend is right here. Hey Boomie!" Bubbles signaled Boomer to come over and he did. "This is my boyfriend, Boomer," Bubbles introduced. "Sup," Boomer greeted. He didn't want to be too friendly and give Taka Chan any ideas, but he didn't want to be mean and have Bubbles catch on. So he said the only neutral thing he could think of. "Look Bubbles, this must be a confusing time for you, I get it. You like me but want to make me jealous," Taka Chan stated in a cocky voice while pulling Bubbles close to him. "What the-? No I'm not!" Bubbles exclaimed while breaking free of Taka Chan's hold. "How dare-!" Bubbles was interrupted by Boomer punching Taka Chan into the wall. "YOU ROWDYRUFFS AND POWERPUFFS NEED TO GET OUT MY CLUB NOW!" The owner yelled. Suddenly, Blossom, Brick, Butch, and Buttercup, ran past them. "Let's bounce!" Butch yelled. "May I?" Boomer asked Bubbles in a fancy voice. "You may," Bubbles responded in her fancy voice. Boomer picked up Bubbles bridal style and used his super-speed to run out of the club. The Blues caught up with the others and they all began laughing while running. "You guys are making your ladies run? So ungentlemanly," Boomer taunted. "Wait, you two are a thing?" Butch asked. Bubbles nodded her head 'yes' and pecked Boomer on the cheek. Brick and Butch smirked at each other and then picked up their counterparts bridal style. "Wha-? Brick!" Blossom exclaimed. "Hold on, Pinky," Brick said in a smug voice. Brick picked up speed and began to run incredibly fast. "BUTCH IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN!" Buttercup exclaimed. "You know you like it, ButterBabe," Butch teased. He too picked up speed and began to run incredibly fast. "We are so dead tomorrow!" Bubbles laughed while Boomer continued to run with her.

..............................................................................................................................