𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇 

	Everyone was at the basketball court, discussing what they were gonna do to pass the time

"So, what should we do now?" Bubbles asked. 

"I don't know," Robin responded. 

"Fight?" Boomer suggested. 

"No," Blossom shut down. 

"Graffiti?" Butch smiled. 

"No. Anything that is illegal, we're not doing," Blossom made clear. 

"We're on a basketball court, why don't we play basketball?" Brick rolled his eyes. 

"Do we have a basketball?" Jordan asked. 

"I do," Buttercup chimed. 

She pulled a basketball out of her bag. 

"Why do you have a basketball just randomly on you?" Morbucks asked. 

"I have all sorts of sports equipment on me. Need shin guards?" Buttercup shrugged, nonchalantly. 

"Let's set it up like this..." Blossom started. 

Everyone huddled around her as she got out her notepad. 

"We'll do it versus cabins. At first, it will be Bear v. Beaver and Fox v. Squirrel. The whoever the winners are play against each other, and whoever the losers are, play against each other." 

"Sounds good to me," Boomer shrugged. 

Everyone agreed on the plan and then began to play. 

It was Bears v. Beavers first. 

Buttercup and Bubbles were the sports announcers. 

"A lovely day for basketball, folks. Yes, indeed!" Bubbles exclaimed with a smile. 

"Yes, it is, Bubbles. Today, we have the Bears: Brent, Boomer, Butch, and Brick, against the Beavers: Mitch, Thomas, Jordan, and James," Buttercup explained in an announcer voice.

Blossom blew the whistle and the game began. 

"The Rowdyruffs must play this game without their powers. I wonder if that will affect their performance?" Bubbles questioned. 

Even without his powers, Boomer was really fast. 

He dribbled the ball and shot the basket., it going in and earning  a point for the Bears. 

The whistle blew again and Thomas bolted for the ball. 

He got it and weaved around Boomer, scoring his own point.

He ran back to his team and got back into formation. 

This went on for 15 minutes until there was only 5 seconds left in the game.