𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇 

Everyone was standing at the camp's entrance, waiting for the bus

"I can't believe we're going to the Zoo!" Bubbles exclaimed. 

"What are you talking about? You've been to a zoo before," Buttercup asked. 

"I know. I always get excited about the zoo!" Bubbles answered. 

"Maybe we'll be able to set some animals free!" Butch butted into the girls' conversation. 

"In your dreams," Blossom denied, "We're going to see animals, and only see them." 

"Awww! You girls are no fun!" Boomer whined. 

"I don't care what you guys do," Buttercup rolled her eyes, "I just wanna see the wolves and lions." 

"Maybe we can watch them together," Butch teased, "I heard it's mating season..." 

Buttercup blushed and exclaimed, "Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!" 

Just then, the bus pulled up and everyone was loading on. 

"Make sure you sit next to your partners!" Ms. Nicole announced. 

Buttercup groaned and the girls snickered, while Butch smirked at her. 

Blossom got onto the bus and sat down next to Brick. 

Ms. Nicole did an attendance check and then the bus went off. 

"Hey umm, Brick?" Blossom asked. 

Brick snapped his head up from his phone and looked confused. 

"How come you hit that guy in the head with the volleyball?" 

Brick blushed at her question and frantically searched for an answer. 

'Got it...' 

"That depends," he started in a smug voice, "How come you clung to my arm when Boomer scared us?" 

Blossom blushed and was at a loss for words. 

Brick lightly chuckled and went back to his phone

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇

Buttercup plopped down next to Butch and crossed her arms. 

"Jeez. Are you ever in a good mood?" Butch asked while pulling his headphones down. 

"Whenever you're not around, yes," Buttercup spat. 

"Ouch, Butters. That hurt," Butch taunted. 

"Shut it, Rowdyruff. I'm not in the mood," Buttercup spat. 

"I've been meaning to ask you," Butch started. 

Buttercup rolled her eyes and began to ignore him. 

"How come you stayed next to me when Boomer was scaring everyone?" 

Buttercup blushed. 

"W-well that's cause.... C-Cause you.... UGH! Just shut up!" She stuttered. 

Butch smirked at her and put on his headphones while Buttercup crossed her arms and listened to her earbuds.

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇

Bubbles sat down next to Boomer and started to scroll through her phone. 

Boomer had already fallen asleep and was snoring moderately loud. 

Bubbles noticed that his snoring suddenly stopped and was replaced with his faint mumbling. 

'What is he mumbling? Maybe I should check. No no. That would be rude. But what if he is having a nightmare?'

Bubbles wasn't one to be nosy but her curiosity got the best of her and she slid closer to Boomer to better hear what he was saying. 

"Mmm..... She's so cute....... Strong...... Beautiful," Boomer mumbled. 

Bubbles face got red a bit and she slid back to her spot. 

'Who is he talking about? Why is some girl in his dreams?'

 Bubbles wasn't the jealous type either, but there was a first time for everything. 

She tried to focus all her attention on her phone to take away from her jealousy, but it still kinda ticked her off.

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇