CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: QUESTIONS

Boomer, Brick, and Butch walked out of their cabin and saw the dancefloor, DJ, and snacks set up in the Quad with the song "The London" blaring. "They turned up," Butch said in a surprised voice while they were walking to the dancefloor. "Where are the girls?" Boomer asked. "Blossom just texted me they're finishing up," Brick answered while checking his phone. All of a sudden, "Uproar" began to play and Butch smiled. "This is my song!" Butch exclaimed. He went to the dance floor and began doing the C Walk. Boomer started cheering him on and Brick facepalmed. "Seriously?" Brick sighed. Boomer ran on the dancefloor and joined Butch in the C walk. My brothers are idiots. The song "iSpy" came on and the girls walked out of their cabin. Everyone stopped and stared at them. They were gorgeous. Blossom was wearing a rose gold goddess dress with rose gold makeup and rose gold hoops. Buttercup was wearing a dark green short dress with dark green makeup and black heels. Bubbles was wearing a baby blue cocktail dress with baby blue makeup and white heels. Everyone stared for a good minute before going back to what they were doing. The boys, on the other hand, were still gawking. "Can you boys quit staring at us? It's weird," Buttercup asked while the girls were walking over to the boys. "Y-You girls look amazing!" Boomer exclaimed. Bubbles blushed and said, "Thank you, Boomie!" She pecked him on the cheek and dragged him over to the dancefloor to dance. "M'lady," Butch teased while bowing at Buttercup. "Don't do that," Buttercup dismissed. "Sorry, M'lady," Butch continued. Buttercup blushed and mumbled, "I'm going to the snack table." She walked over to the snack table with Butch following. Which left the Reds alone together. Just then, the slow song, "Best Part", came on and everyone started pairing up. Brick and Blossom blushed as they paired up. Blossom wrapped her arms around Brick's neck while he wrapped his hands around her waist. They were silent for a while before Brick spoke up. I gotta ask her. He thought. "Hey, Pinky?" Brick asked. Blossom blushed and looked at him. He blushed at what he just said but continued. "I know at the club you said you were still thinking about it, but I can't hold it in anymore. I didn't know why I started feeling these feelings for you but, when I see other guys look at you or talk to you, it gets me jealous. And I now know why. I like you, Blossom. As more than a friend. And I know you may not feel the same, but I just needed to get it off my chest. I-." Brick was interrupted by Blossom putting a finger up to his mouth. "Brick, I like you too." Just then, Blossom kissed Brick and he looked like a tomato. They kissed for a minute before separating. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Brick asked in a cracked voice. Blossom snickered and answered, "Yes".

..............................................................................................................................

Just as Buttercup and Butch got to the snack table, a slow song started playing. Butch looked at Buttercup with an excited face and she said, "Not a chance,", while sipping her fruit punch. "Well that felt like a punch to the face," Butch joked while pointing to her cup. She suddenly got the joke and snickered a bit. "That was terrible," she laughed. "Go ahead, keep chipping away at my ego," Butch joked again while pointing at the chips on the snack table. Buttercup laughed even louder this time. "You're the worst," she laughed. Butch smiled. It made him happy to make her laugh. "Hey umm, Butters?" Butch asked. Buttercup stopped laughing and looked at Butch. "What's up?" She asked. You can do this. Worst thing that can happen is that she says no. "I remember that night at the club where you and me hung out and interacted," Butch started. Buttercup blushed and looked to the side a bit. She remembers that night. She had loved that night and the kiss but, her ego was stopping her from expressing it. "And when that guy touched your shoulder, I was honestly ready to kill. I know I have been a flirt and stuff but I just wanted you to know, I really do like you. As more than a friend. And I know you would never say yes but I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend. Crazy, ri-." Butch was interrupted by Buttercup giving him a quick peck on the lips before he could finish. "I like you too, alright! I don't know why you've been making me feel this way but when you flirt or whatever, it makes me feel all bubbly inside! And it's weird," Buttercup huffed while blushing. Butch halfway snapped out of his daze to ask, "Will you be my girlfriend?" in a cracked voice. "Yes," she mumbled. Butch snapped out of it and smirked. "What's that ButterBabe? I couldn't hear you," Butch teased. "Butch yo know good and well you heard me!" She exclaimed. "I heard you, ButterBoo. I'm just messing with ya," Butch assured her while holding her waist. "Unless you want me to take it back?" Buttercup asked in a fake confused voice. "No no!" Butch exclaimed. "Don't worry, Butchy Boy. I'm just messing with ya," Buttercup assured with her Butch impression. He almost died in laughter.

............................................................................................................................