𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇 

The bus pulled into a gas station in the city when they got some bad news

The bus's engine had some serious problems and they legally couldn't let it leave, seeing as it was a road hazard to them and others. 

Ms. Nicole got on the bus and announced what was going to happen. 

"Okay, kids! Some problems have come up with the engine so our camp is going to spend the week at the 5-star hotel down the street. Everyone needs to hold hands with their partners! I don't need anyone going missing! Your roommates are going to be your partners! Let's move out!" 

Blossom blushed and held Brick's hand as they walked out of the bus. 

"I can't believe I have to hold hands with him!" Buttercup complained, glaring at Butch. 

Bubbles and Blossom snickered at Buttercup's frustration. 

"Aaand we're roommates, too," Butch added, smirking. 

"Don't start with me..." Buttercup spat. 

Boomer slapped Butch in the back of the head. 

"OW! What was that for?!" Butch exclaimed. 

"Just leave the chick alone. Jeez..." Boomer rolled his eyes. 

"At least I'm not scaring my crush half to death in a werewolf costume," Butch taunted. 

"You were the one telling the story!" 

Brick slapped both of them in the back of their heads. 

"Both of you are idiots," he stated in a monotone voice, walking past them with Blossom on his arm. 

Buttercup chuckled and Bubbles was trying to hold her snickers in.

And after 15 minutes of walking, they arrived at the hotel and check-in under Bright Oak Camp

 Everyone gets their room and someone was sent back to camp to go and get the bags. 

All the campers got bored so they all decided to meet at the basketball court right next to the hotel.

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇