𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇

Blossom was reading while walking on the campgrounds when she bumped into Ms

Blossom was reading while walking on the campgrounds when she bumped into Ms. Nicole. 

"Oops. Sorry, Ms. Nicole," Blossom apologized. 

"It's fine, Blossom. I was actually looking for you," Ms. Nicole replied. 

'Looking for me?' 

"What do you need, Ms. Nicole?" Blossom asked. 

"Can you go over there and teach those boys how to use the canoes?" Ms. Nicole asked. 

"But they're the same age as me? Shouldn't they know how to use it?" Blossom asked. 

"That's what I'm saying. But I have to find a trusted camper to help them out. And I couldn't think of anyone else more trusted than you," Ms. Nicole explained. 

"I see," Blossom understood. 

"Plus," Ms. Nicole whispered. 

"I'll get you out a few activities for your reading. I know how much your reading means to you." 

"Really?! Thank you, Ms. Nicole! I'll get on it right away!" Blossom exclaimed. 

Blossom hugged Ms. Nicole and then began to walk over to the docks. 

'Ms. Nicole is the best! She gets it!'

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇

Blossom got to the dock and saw a bunch of 18-year-old boys were sitting there waiting for her. 

"Ooh! Hey, Hot Stuff!" One of the boys catcalled. 

Blossom rolled her eyes and stepped into one of the canoes. 

"First, you want to make sure you're seated correctly in the canoe so you don't fall out," Blossom explained. 

"Trust me, you're sitting right!" Another boy catcalled. 

Blossom was starting to get a little ticked off at their comments but proceeded to keep her cool. 

"Next, you want to make sure you have your paddle. You can't move without it," Blossom continued. 

"Ms! I have a question!" One of the boys exclaimed in a baby voice. 

"Yes?" She sighed, rolling her eyes. 

"So you need the paddle so you can- NOW MIKEY!" The boy exclaimed. 

'Mikey?' 

All of a sudden, the boat she was sitting in flipped over from the underside. 

Blossom let out a loud scream, mostly because she was incredibly startled.

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇