CHAPTER TWENTY: BUS RIDE HOME

"So we're all going to Townsville University, right?" Butch asked while sitting back. "Yup!" Bubbles exclaimed. "It's a wonder either of you girls made it in that school," Blossom sneered while Brick held on to her waist. "Hey! I made it because I'm smart!" Bubbles defended. "You had 50 missing assignments, Bubbles," Blossom replied. "But you're forgetting that I was the leader of the STEM, Robotics, and Coding club, my coding skills are globally ranked, and I graduated TOP in my STEM, Robotics, and Coding classes," Bubbles defended. Everyone's jaw dropped. "Eh, I'm not as smart," Buttercup shrugged. "Buttercup, you were taking college-level math in freshman year, you graduated top of all your math classes, you won the math section of the Academic Decathlon, and you were voted "Most Likely To Become A Mathematician" in the yearbook! You are smart!" Bubbles exclaimed. "Bubbles! Shut it!" Buttercup exclaimed. "So ButterBabe really is a Blossom at heart," Butch teased. "Don't you start," Buttercup threatened in a dark voice. "What did Pinky do?" Brick asked. Blossom blushed. She loved that nickname. "She did all of that times ten," Buttercup answered. "It would take the entire day to list what she did," Bubbles added. A few minutes later, the Greens and Blues were fast asleep, but the Reds were still up talking. "This is gonna be crazy," Blossom sighed while snuggling into Brick's chest. His heartbeat soothed her, and he was really warm. "What do you mean?" Brick asked while stroking her hair. "The next four years. Parties, classes, dorms, other girls." Blossom mumbled the last part but Brick heard it loud and clear. "Babe, I think you forgot a fact again," Brick replied. Blossom turned her head to face him and asked, "And what fact is that?" in her sassy voice. "That you are my girlfriend," Brick sighed while stretching. Blossom blushed. As much as she hated to admit it, he was right. She pecks him on the lips and snuggled closer to him. And after a minute, both of them were asleep.

"WE'RE HERE!" Ms. Nicole shouted. Everyone woke up and began to stretch. "Townsville! How I missed cell phone service!" Bubbles exclaimed. Everyone laughed and began to walk off the bus, walking into a new life.

(The End. Psych! Their story is far from over! I'm making another book which is a part two to this one!)