𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇

It was night and everyone was sitting around the campfire

Blossom was making her smore while making sure Bubbles didn't eat all the marshmallows. 

She took her marshmallow off the stick and put it on her graham crackers and chocolate. 

"It's a full moon tonight!" Bubbles exclaimed while pointing at the moon. 

"That means werewolves are gonna come out," Butch teased in a dark voice. 

"Meep!" Bubbles squealed while clutching onto Blossom's arm. 

"Relax Bubbles," Blossom assured her, "Butch is just trying to get your goat." 

"But Bartholomew is in our cabin?" Bubbles asked confused. 

"Not your stuffed goat Bubbles. Jesus..." Buttercup rolled her eyes while biting her smore. 

"Have you ever heard the story of the White Fang werewolf?" Butch asked. 

"N-no," Bubbles answered. 

"Well, the story takes place in a camp just like this one," Butch started. 

Everyone sighed and settled in for the story. 

"There was a boy named James who was the prankster of the camp, got an idea to scare a group of kids. He led the group into the woods, where a scarecrow was supposed to jump out at them. But instead, a wolf jumped from the bushes and bit James. The other kids ran away screaming as James began to grow wolf ears and fur, and the wolf turned into a little boy that ran away with them. James was now a white fur werewolf who, to this day, searches campgrounds for someone to pass his curse to. Your cabin is safe, there is a magic spell that protects the cabins, the wolf can't go near them. And they say, if a campfire suddenly goes out, he's near and preparing to attack." 

Suddenly, the large campfire that they had going, went completely out and Bubbles screamed. 

"IT'S THE WHITE FANG WEREWOLF!" She screamed. 

"Relax, Bubbles," Blossom assured her, "The wind probably blew it out." 

Out of nowhere, a furry hand touched Bubbles' shoulder and she screamed as loud as she could.

 She quickly whipped around and punched the beast into the tree behind him. 

"WHAT IS THAT THING?!" Blossom screamed while clutching onto Brick's arm. 

Everyone started slowly inching toward the unconscious monster. 

"Why does its face look rubbery?" Buttercup asked while slowly inching towards it, thoughtlessly staying close to Butch while doing so. 

"It's a mask!" Sheila exclaimed. 

She pulled the mask off to reveal...

"BOOMER?!" Everyone shouted in unison. 

Boomer rubbed his head and winced in pain. 

"We didn't plan on that happening," Butch laughed, helping his brother out the tree. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Brick asked. 

"Me and Boomer orchestrated this whole thing. I told the story of the werewolf while Boomer suited up. And when I finished, he used his super-speed to quickly run past the fire, using the wind to put it out and then getting into position. I gave him the signal to start coming over and he touched Bubbles shoulder. But we didn't count Bubbles punching him into the tree in our plans," he explained. 

"Well, you guys got what you deserved. Scaring Bubbles like that," Blossom stated, hugging Bubbles. 

"Well, our real plan did work," Boomer chimed now that he was able to form words. 

"What are you talking about?" Bubbles asked. 

"I saw Blossom clutching onto Brick's arm," he started. 

Blossom and Brick blushed. 

"And Buttercup stayed near Butch the entire time."

Buttercup blushed and Butch smirked at her. 

All of a sudden, everyone heard a howl come from the woods. 

"Guys, you can stop trying to scare us," Morebucks sneered. 

"That wasn't us," Boomer and Butch answered. 

Suddenly, a beast came out from the trees and growled. 

"GET TO THE CABINS!" Butch yelled. 

Everyone screamed and ran to their cabins, shutting and locking the doors behind them. 

The beast stood there and began to laugh.

It took off its mask to reveal Ms. Nicole.

"I love my job," she smiled to herself. 

She gave out one more wolf howl before walking back to her cabin.

𝒑 𝒐 𝒘 𝒆 𝒓 𝒑 𝒖 𝒇 𝒇