Chapter 34

The fireplace glowed with beaming golden flames that vaulted with the delight of an eternal dancer and sparks circling as the wood cracked as it burned. The living room becoming incredibly warm as the fire spread its heating. The lights were turned off, only the orange light coming from the magical fire was illuminating the room. A white fur blanket was on the floor and another to cover them. Two black and white cushions were added. The curtains of the large glass windows were totally opened so they could have a vision over the garden and the lake. A bright moon could be seen in the sky flirting perfectly with the dark waters of the lake. It was such a beautiful love dance, that of the moonlight and the slow-moving waters, silvering it gracefully.

"Wow..." He heard her voice and looked back. "You did a great job." Ellie smiled walking up to him, dressed in a white silk robe.

Chris opened his arms as she walked up to him and Ellie dove in his sweet and comfortable embrace, burying her face on the soft skin of his naked chest and inhaling his fragrance. He wrapped his arms around her and rocked her from one side to another while he felt her smile against his sensitive skin. Ellie then kissed him right on his left nipple and he shivered and giggled and she did so.

"You smell so good." Chris buried his nose in her hair and inhaled her cocoa scent. Ellie had been in the shower. "What's under this?" He smiled, tugging a hand on the knot of the robe, and then raised his eyes to look in hers.

"Untie it." Ellie defied him.

Chris smiled, pecked her slowly, pulled away and lowered his eyes towards the knot. Then, his fingers began to undo it and he looked in her eyes the moment he was done, letting it fall opened naturally.

"Surprise." Ellie whispered and his eyes lowered to admire her body.

"This is..." He whispered back and looked up in her eyes, cupping her face with both his hands, kissing her without finishing what he was going to say.

Ellie wrapped her arms around his shoulders, clutching her hands on his small back, feeling his warm and soft lips sliding with hers. His lips then parted slightly, allowing her tongue to slip inside his mouth and their bodies pressed together a bit more, with only her belly creating room between them. While their lips moved together, he pulled her robe off her shoulders and Ellie uncrossed her arms from his back to let the robe slid of her arms and then she held onto him again. Just a hand though. The other, she let it slip between them until she reached his crotch. She gave his bulge a light teasing squeeze that made him groan into her mouth. As her hand massaged him, he reached a full erection and that's when he felt her hands pulling his shorts down his ass.

"Come here." He whispered against her lips as he broke the kiss, and he held her hand.

Chris stepped out of his shorts and then he started guiding her to the improvised bed he arranged near the blistering fire. When he got near the fur blanket, Chris kneeled and carefully lied her down on it. He stood on his fours looking down at her with his vivid blue eyes glued on hers and Ellie smiled at him.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked, while his mind was already travelling among all the things he wanted to do to her.

"Everything..." Ellie responded and she bite her lower lip. Chris smiled.

"Everything..." He leaned over her and kissed her lips and then her jaw, spreading moist kisses on her neck after, while his hand reached down there to her core. Ellie closed her eyes and gasped as he touched her. "And how do you want me to do everything?" He then asked and she opened her eyes.

"Rough and raw." She told him. He smiled again.

"Rough and raw it is." He whispered, kissing her lips one more time and then he pulled away, leaving her aching for him.