Chapter 13

Ellie was closing the water of the shower when Chris entered their bathroom looking groggy. His eyes incredibly swollen, his face still showing marks of the pillow that he usually rolled under his head, and his hair all misaligned and his curls all entangled. Ellie giggled as his sleeping figure staggered a little walking around just in black shorts and bare feet. He looked just to cute and her heart couldn't but skip a beat as she watched him.

"Morning gorgeous." He told her with a lovely sleepy smile on his lips while Ellie was taking the excess of water of her hair. He kissed her lips right after. "Sleep well?" He asked turning his back at her.

"Yes." Ellie responded. "You?" She asked while grabbing a towel.

Chris opened the toilet seat and pulled his shorts under his ass for his morning pea.

"I am so tired." He complained relieving himself.

"I am sore, Christopher Cornell." She complained as well but giggled at the same time.

Chris flushed the toilet and went to the basin to wash his hands, at the same time, he looked at her with a smirk on his lips.

"It was an all-night thing..." He told her.

Ellie cracked a laughter while drying her body. Then, she stepped out of the tub, letting Chris take her place. He pulled his shorts off his legs, letting it fall on the floor and stepped inside the tub. Before, he kissed her lips one more time quickly.

"Do I have hot water?" He asked her rotating the shower's tap.

Immediately, water began pouring from the shower's head and he stepped back, afraid the water would be cold. He looked at her waiting for an answer.

"Do I?" He asked again.

"I had a quick shower." She told him while she grabbed the pot of her vanilla scented moisturizer cream.

"I am familiar with your quick showers, Ellie." He smiled.

"I promise it was a quick one." She insisted.

Chris put a hand under the water to try the temperature. Seeing it was warm, he stepped under it, letting it drench his hair.

"It is better since we got the new accumulator." She told him. "Or are you a little grumpy?" She smiled while running some cream over her belly.

Chris looked at her. "I am just sleepy." He smiled back. "Maybe a bit grumpy..." He cracked a soft laughter.

Ellie looked at his naked figure while he put himself under water again. Chris bent his head down and leaned with a hand on the wall, letting the warm water revive his body. His skin glistening as the cascade of water fell over him.

"Nice view, Cornell." Ellie smiled.

"Haven't you had enough?" He joked.

"Never!" She slapped his butt and ran away.

"Hey!" He protested with a joyful tone.

Ellie put the cream in the armoire and then left giggling, leaving him alone for his shower.

"You know this will have consequences!" He yelled at her.

She heard him yell but she didn't respond, she just smiled all alone while going to their bedroom to get dressed. First thing, Ellie opened the drawer of her lingerie and grabbed a light green lace set that she put on right after. Then, she opened the door of her wardrobe and posed in front of the mirror looking at her body. After, she turned on her side and ran a hand over her belly, that could be more noticeable on the side.